Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the FBI involved get the FBI involved!

And when he comes up clean again..

They still wont vote for him

Why even bother at this point? these people don't deal in facts

They already made it clear they would do everything to stop him as soon as Trump announced his nomination

Just ****ing stall tactics anyone with a shred of intelligence can see it

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      This is all a complete ****ing joke

Not provable but more importantly not really possible to disapprove.. I mean you would think the 4 boys/1 girl in that house saying they have no knowledge of this incident is enough..

But this woman could be proven to be a complete fraud and they still wouldn't vote for Kavanaugh

Only cheerleading cucks like big dumb and bernie believe this BS
      Ahh another Trumper that thinks using the word cuck means they win. I thought we stopped using that word last year.

How can they prove her to be a complete fraud without an FBI investigation or at the at the least, calling in the other witnesses to testify?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        The drunk girl you had sex with after the club says you actually raped her. She says it 35 years after the fact. Prove you didn’t...
        Vlad you asked me this earlier and i posted I'd prove it through an FBI investigation because I didn't do anything and am not afraid of them finding out the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Every time democrats are about to lose an important political situation, the republican in the matter becomes accused of sexual crimes a few days before said loss, but no accusations in the decades between that time and when the alleged assaults took place. And you and the Left always fall for it.

Sad and scary.
          This is a complete lie. Which republicans you talking about?

The only ones that have issues are the ones that actually committed sexual crimes. Kavanuagh and Moore. This didn't happen to Gorusch. Didn't happen to other cabinet members that weren't sexual predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you know exactly what im talking about if you served you wouldnt be talking negative or saying negative things about fallen soldiers

and show them if you want photoshop does miracles

First and foremost I’m a realist.

Like I would even remotely have the urge to prove anything to an imbecile such as yourself or anyone else for that matter.

I’m all man unlike yourself dyslexic boy.

What you should be doing is asking that community college you attended for a refund....

Comment

• She just admitted Diane Feinstein hooked her up with her lawyers.

But the superfans cant see this is a political hack job.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Vlad you asked me this earlier and i posted I'd prove it through an FBI investigation because I didn't do anything and am not afraid of them finding out the truth.
                Kavanaugh went through six (6) FBI background checks. If they didn’t find anything, it means they are incompetent, and why should they investigate now? The witnessew Ford said were there all deny it ever happening. She has no date or location. She has nothing.

Again, why is it the FBI and not the police should investigate this? Why did her lawyers not accompany her to the police station to start a criminal investigation?

Comment

Ahh another Trumper that thinks using the word cuck means they win. I thought we stopped using that word last year.

How can they prove her to be a complete fraud without an FBI investigation or at the at the least, calling in the other witnesses to testify?
                  Whatever.. your going on about her being ****ing credible

In what regard? no evidence.. no witnesses to back her up.. she's already been caught out pretending she couldn't fly

What exactly are the FBI meant to investigate? and say he comes back clean..

Does it change these dems minds? will they suddenly vote him in.. ofc not

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Only cheerleading cucks like big dumb and bernie believe this BS
                    Exactly.

Hell, you dont even see SafeSpace in here trying to defend this garbage.

Comment

This is a complete lie. Which republicans you talking about?

The only ones that have issues are the ones that actually committed sexual crimes. Kavanuagh and Moore. This didn't happen to Gorusch. Didn't happen to other cabinet members that weren't sexual predators.
                      Kavanaugh and Moore actually commited sex crimes? Where are the police reports? Where are the criminal investigations and trials?

Comment

Working...
                      X