This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I don't worry about it until I can smell it. The only time I had a problem with the smell was when it turned out the girl had a yeast infection.
    Describe the smell.

Comment

I don't worry about it until I can smell it. The only time I had a problem with the smell was when it turned out the girl had a yeast infection.
      And let me guess, you still bang with that yeast infection?

Comment

If it smells like wet garbage, use a condom.

NEVER go in that **** raw. If a girl's pus6y smells like a hot mess then there's something growing in there.

Comment

Gardnerrella will make it stink it oozes green ville.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            It should worry you, could be a sign of an STD
            Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Don't you mean, front hole?
            Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            That's just bacteria.

You can lick off that first layer off and you good to go!
            Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I've had a number of bad experiences with some rotten smelling twat. It doesn't worry me as much as it sickens me.
            Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            A smelly vagina should immediately bring forward concern/worry for STDs.

If there's no STD/infection to worry about, a smelly vagina would then limit the activities that would happen if things continue on; say what you want, but I'm not getting my face close to a stank box. Throw on the rubber, pound out the box while you play with the **** and kiss (if the breath is bad too, good luck), and close the show.
            Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yeah. I heard it's cleaner than the mouth.
            Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            If it smells like wet garbage, use a condom.

NEVER go in that **** raw. If a girl's pus6y smells like a hot mess then there's something growing in there.
            i knew a girl who was banging 10 or 20 dudes a day. her front hole stank so bad, she was naked on my friend's couch and he could smell the stank of her hole for days after from when her juice dripped onto the cushions

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              i knew a girl who was banging 10 or 20 dudes a day. her front hole stank so bad, she was naked on my friend's couch and he could smell the stank of her hole for days after from when her juice dripped onto the cushions
              10 or 20 dudes?
              exaggeration?
              Was she a working girl?

Comment

Describe the smell.
                It was particularly fishy. I didn't know why vaginas were sometimes compared with fish until that day.

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                And let me guess, you still bang with that yeast infection?
                lmao nah im not that bad. I just fingered her a bit.

Comment

It was particularly fishy. I didn't know why vaginas were sometimes compared with fish until that day.

lmao nah im not that bad. I just fingered her a bit.
                  Like when you get tuna on your hand and the smell just lingers for a while?

Comment

Like when you get tuna on your hand and the smell just lingers for a while?
                    It reminded me of walking into an open fish market in NYC's Chinatown

It was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      I had this girl who's ***** smelled so bad I couldn't stay hard

I put it in, and after like 20 seconds of going in, the smell filled the entire damn room, usually when a girl's pus6y smells bad, I breath through my mouth and keep going, but this was so ****ing bad that I couldn't do it lol

I told her I had to watch my brother's little kid (I don't have a brother) and I got the hell out of there and never called her again. As I was walking out I breathed in through my nose and I could still smell it.

Comment

Working...
                      X