This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    It’s good to find one that smells sweet.
    There are oils and PH washes for that.

One of my ex's had a scented PH wash and her pus6y always smelled like mangos and peaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      There are special products for cleaning ******s.
      What product do you use on yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        What product do you use on yourself?

I oughta wallop you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
          I often tell women before sex to wash their ******s. And use a single beige towel afterwards too dry.
          Same here but I tell them to use a yellow almost mustard colored towel.

Comment

• Female hygiene is very important to me no matter how fine they are. Im very particular about things and the smallest things can turn me off.

I dated this girl who was a solid 8 in the looks department but for some reason, her breath was horrendous and would keep my diick limp. Naw man, fuk that.

It’s not my thing but this other hoe was so hot I attempted to eat that cooch but soon as I got near it, fukin poosie smelled mad spicy like Kimchi and Sht. I stopped immediately and she was like wtf haha. i told her that im sleepy and just knocked out.

Woman better not fart, bump, and she better smell good as fuk. No exceptions.

Comment

• I haven't had a stinky pie in awhile so it's pretty easy to say no, but in the past when I did get a stink box, that could be fuked up and kill the vibe. Doggy is out of the question right off the bat. I never eat random pie anyways. You start sucking off strange puzzy in a bar and you're probably sucking off some dude second hand and lapping up his cream pie. fuk that.

Comment

• always do the sniff test. if she fails that. il get a BJ, cum in her mouth, say "i got u next time" then leave. there wont be a next time doe lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  I haven't had a stinky pie in awhile so it's pretty easy to say no, but in the past when I did get a stink box, that could be fuked up and kill the vibe. Doggy is out of the question right off the bat. I never eat random pie anyways. You start sucking off strange puzzy in a bar and you're probably sucking off some dude second hand and lapping up his cream pie. fuk that.
                  doggy with a stank vag is the worst. i been there in my younger years. im sure the gas chamber smells better than that

Comment

Working...
                  X