22 year old Brazilian selling virginity for $1MILLION$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Sex for money is nothing new.

But one Brazilian student sees it as a solution to her growing financial problem, even though she’s “never dated” and is “very shy.”

According to the Daily Mail, Danielle Breene has decided to auction off her virginity online so she can pay off her student loans and buy a house for her mom and sister.

"I study and work part time,” she told the newspaper. “The money that I make doesn’t cover the expenses and the cost of living in my country is very difficult. I have debts that only grow.”

The 22-year-old opened the bidding process in June after reading about others who had done it in the past and has so far received two bids, the highest being nearly £220,000 ($365,888).

Though, Breene is aiming to be a millionaire.

"I expect to reach £750,000 ($1,247,463),” she told the Daily Mail. “It would be the best thing that could happen to me. Let’s see how it flows.”

Breene’s family doesn’t know about her plans, but she did confide in her best friend, who is a “trustworthy person.”

Despite the backlash the young adult knows she’ll get, she isn’t concerned about it and is confident in her decision.

“The mean comments I receive are not going to pay my bills and solve my problems,” she said. “I don’t regret this decision and I’m fine with it.”

Breene’s auction page says the “winner” must travel to her country for “legal reasons” where she will provide documents from her local health authorities proving that she is, indeed, a virgin. She stresses the man must be sober for the deflowering and that violence, drugs and sex toys are not allowed.

As of Tuesday afternoon, the starting bid was 300,000 euros ($445,106).
    And of course some rich loser will pay gladly.

Comment

Man after the ******* blows his load in 5 minutes he'll realize it was 1 million down the damn drain.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Damn bro, all that 'talent' and she didn't know what to do with it
        LOL in my experience girls like her who grew up in the Valley like white chick style and don't know how to dance, usually not that good in bed.

I equate good dancer to good in bed. Goes both ways for men and women. I'm a good dancer so girls at the bars would literally say hey you are a really good dancer and then just look at me like im a Starbucks drink lol.

So this chick could not dance. I was like trying to play it cool at first like hey show me some Samba moves I want to learn, acting like im all interested in her culture lol. She couldn't do any of the moves not even the basic moves.

Also girls who are really pretty and fine usually aren't that good in bed since all the dudes kiss their arse all they do is lay their or stick their booty out like she did.

Also I love when a girl knows how to put on a condom. That to me is crazy sexy. like especially the ones who can rip it put it in their mouth and put it on your shaft with nothing but their mouth, thats freaking hot and you know they about to ride the F out of you next!

Again this girl says, you should put it on, you are better at this, that already started to kill the mood lol.

Comment

My girlfriend and future wife is hotter than her. No Thanks. No ***** is worth a Million dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            They say men have big egos

These days its reverse

Females have become some of the most egotistical people on the planet

They really believe their own bullshyt

I tried to sell my virginity. I ended up paying instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Man after the ******* blows his load in 5 minutes he'll realize it was 1 million down the damn drain.
              He better cum inside that drain then, what's the worst that could happen? Well, besides a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Who in their right mind would pay 1 mil for a virgin? You can get experienced females much cheaper. Heck chicks out here giving up the booty for a double cheese burger and some curly fries.

The ego on this chick to think her snappy nappy dugout is worth a cool mil
                I have heard of people selling their virginity for crazy amounts, hundreds of thousands if not millions.

It's not ego, it's just good business sense lol. She's not saying her pu ssy is worth $1 million, someone else is saying it's worth that by paying that amount (assuming they do, which is possible seeing as others have in the past).

Virginity is a dumb concept that has no real meaning except for the meaning we give it, if you're on the shi tty end of the bargain when it comes to virginity, you might as well take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  LOL in my experience girls like her who grew up in the Valley like white chick style and don't know how to dance, usually not that good in bed.

I equate good dancer to good in bed. Goes both ways for men and women. I'm a good dancer so girls at the bars would literally say hey you are a really good dancer and then just look at me like im a Starbucks drink lol.

So this chick could not dance. I was like trying to play it cool at first like hey show me some Samba moves I want to learn, acting like im all interested in her culture lol. She couldn't do any of the moves not even the basic moves.

Also girls who are really pretty and fine usually aren't that good in bed since all the dudes kiss their arse all they do is lay their or stick their booty out like she did.

Also I love when a girl knows how to put on a condom. That to me is crazy sexy. like especially the ones who can rip it put it in their mouth and put it on your shaft with nothing but their mouth, thats freaking hot and you know they about to ride the F out of you next!

Again this girl says, you should put it on, you are better at this, that already started to kill the mood lol.

I really don't care if this guys stories are real or not, they entertaining as f either way ! Keep it up homie

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                    I really don't care if this guys stories are real or not, they entertaining as f either way ! Keep it up homie
                    LOL I love how we can spill our guts here bro. I wish more others would too. I wish she was good in bed bro, that was the point. In my experience really fine girls aren't that good in bed, its the cute slightly chubby ones who can rock it in bed!

Comment

I mean, women have been giving it up and marrying old rich men for money for a long time, nothing new here. This chick is being brutally honest and straightforward and just saying give me the money for a one night stand, i'm not gonna leech off of you in a marriage and then divorce you and get half of your money, I just want $1mill and i'm done.

Comment

Working...
                      X