Collapse
No announcement yet.

22 year old Brazilian selling virginity for $1MILLION$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1 million would get a lot of non-virgin Brazilian chicks for fun times.

Probably better value.

Can't blame her for trying though. Maybe some Arab sheik will take her V

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I was gonna bid but then i read the stipulation of no violence.
      Yeah...no sex toys either. I'm sure oral is out and it will most likely need to be performed with the lights off and a double rubber. You can almost certainly count out photos or video as well. Sounds a lot like my ex wife which is quite off putting.

Comment

I wonder if she'd pee on my face for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I wonder if she'd pee on my face for $200.
          I'll do it for half that and even thrown in a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Yeah...no sex toys either. I'm sure oral is out and it will most likely need to be performed with the lights off and a double rubber. You can almost certainly count out photos or video as well. Sounds a lot like my ex wife which is quite off putting.
            For 1 million dollars the punter should be able to have an artist there to paint a picture of the damn act while it's happening and a pair of interpretive dancers mimicing everything alongside.

No photos/videos....for $1 million I think you would want more than your memories.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              For 1 million dollars the punter should be able to have an artist there to paint a picture of the damn act while it's happening and a pair of interpretive dancers mimicing everything alongside.

No photos/videos....for $1 million I think you would want more than your memories.
              That's a nice visual.

Comment

I'd be much cheaper plus the buyer could pay me in weed.

If they wanted to be violent they'd have to additionally buy me a pair of sneakers, maybe a month bus pass too.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Man this chick is smart as fuk.
                  She knows some dude with $$$ will pay that type of money to deflower that bud.
                  Beats losing it for nothing in the back of car to some drunk 15yr old.
                  Not if he has aids or some similar critter lurking in the loins

Comment

Who in their right mind would pay 1 mil for a virgin? You can get experienced females much cheaper. Heck chicks out here giving up the booty for a double cheese burger and some curly fries.

The ego on this chick to think her snappy nappy dugout is worth a cool mil

Comment

aint no ass worth that much

Comment

Working...
                      X