No announcement yet.

I’m finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    my migga, you need to open up that mexican joint in osaka and get to propagating those canelo beef taco specials.
    I agree... Osaka was my town.. i Love Osaka because it has north, and south..

Kita(umedad) South (minami)

My daughter lives in momoyamadai... (peach something or other)... momoyama.. peach mountain...hill ..

Momo peach.. Yama mountain... dai.. hill..

Comment

I’m in the process of a career move myself. Change is sometimes good and needed

Comment

Keep your chin up Zaroku, you'll find something!

I can understand how you feel a bit. I quit my 9-5 job after 7 years to do my own thing and haven't really looked back since. The corporate world is pretty cut throat and you really need to watch your back and look out for yourself. I quit my old job literally 2 days after they had to give me a nice payout after leaving. It's not nice to be taken advantage of and when you can see the margins others are making off of your back it certainly grates.

All the best and remember to enjoy all this extra time you now have!

Family and loved ones are more important than money. Money can be made and easily replaced....those closest to you cannot.

Peace

Comment

Good luck bro....quit my job at JP Morgan not too long ago. I'm doing I.T contracting now, 6 month contract at a very good day rate plus i can deduct expenses pre tax and then take the rest of the year off. Life is too short to be doing pointless **** for those additional material things that don't make you any happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I’m in the process of a career move myself. Change is sometimes good and needed
            This is another guy like Zaroku.
            What's the career move?

Comment

Also try and travel if you have some spare time. Trust me, there are loads of people living alternative economic lifestyles to what you are used to. Travelling on your own also builds that idgaf attitude to follow your interests eventually, whatever they may be.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                This is another guy like Zaroku.
                What's the career move?
                Financial advisor (IAR)
                Wealth/portfolio management

Have been offered an advisor agreement

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Financial advisor (IAR)
                  Wealth/portfolio management

Have been offered an advisor agreement
                  What did you do before if you don't mind me asking?

Or is it a similar field/position just different firm/location?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    What did you do before if you don't mind me asking?

Or is it a similar field/position just different firm/location?
                    He owned restaurants in Peoria and half of a gym.

He and Zaroku be the same. They are involved in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Why are you on my nuts regularly...

Post facts... please... please...
                      Silencio estupido pulpo! Hahah just sounds funny to say..

I only post about your lies, and inventions when they are brought up.

The facts are your post history, and all your contradictions. LOL you supposedly did time in a supermax, before there was even a supermax prison open!

I'm far from the only poster to point out your inconsistencies in your stories and claims.

stop trying to be something/someone you're not!! we all have regrets in life, and wish we could have done certain things we never did, etc., etc..

just be you lil homie... You're actually a pretty cool to talk to, and sometimes you make me laugh with funny shyte you say.. but your outrageous claims, and contradictions just make it hard to believe you whenever you say something (that isn't an already known fact).

Comment

Working...
                      X