No announcement yet.

I’m finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Silencio estupido pulpo! Hahah just sounds funny to say..

I only post about your lies, and inventions when they are brought up.

The facts are your post history, and all your contradictions. LOL you supposedly did time in a supermax, before there was even a supermax prison open!

I'm far from the only poster to point out your inconsistencies in your stories and claims.

stop trying to be something/someone you're not!! we all have regrets in life, and wish we could have done certain things we never did, etc., etc..

just be you lil homie... You're actually a pretty cool to talk to, and sometimes you make me laugh with funny shyte you say.. but your outrageous claims, and contradictions just make it hard to believe you whenever you say something (that isn't an already known fact).
    Tell him, Adrikitty. You know how to spot bullsh**t.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      He owned restaurants in Peoria and half of a gym.

He and Zaroku be the same. They are involved in everything.
      Hahah that's not possible! Zaroku's claims defy the laws of time, and physics to such a point that trying to put together claims from another person, would literally cause the universe to implode, and the time-space continuum to cease to exist as we know it!

Zaroku is such a renaissance man!! speaks 5 languages.. has a character arc that would put the best fictional character on television's character arc to shame! went from graduating first in his class at UC Berkley (eventually this changed to just being "first in his department/field"), to a hardened convict doing time in a notorious supermax prison.. then turned his life BACK AROUND and became a successful businessman, who in his spare time, translated never before seen/discovered Abrahamic passages from Greek and Hebrew to English, and also discovered, and wrote new mind-bending theories on the laws of physics, to such a point that he was respected all over the world, and gave speeches that were received with stunning rounds of applause.

Comment

Hahah that's not possible! Zaroku's claims defy the laws of time, and physics to such a point that trying to put together claims from another person, would literally cause the universe to implode, and the time-space continuum to cease to exist as we know it!

Zaroku is such a renaissance man!! speaks 5 languages.. has a character arc that would put the best fictional character on television's character arc to shame! went from graduating first in his class at UC Berkley (eventually this changed to just being "first in his department/field"), to a hardened convict doing time in a notorious supermax prison.. then turned his life BACK AROUND and became a successful businessman, who in his spare time, translated never before seen/discovered Abrahamic passages from Greek and Hebrew to English, and also discovered, and wrote new mind-bending theories on the laws of physics, to such a point that he was respected all over the world, and gave speeches that were received with stunning rounds of applause.
        Damn. I hope you are exaggerating.

Comment

Damn. I hope you are exaggerating.
          Hahah he's truly a Renaissance man!! I barely scraped the tip of the iceberg - but that's the basis for his life story: college prodigy/valedictorian, to supermax prison/convict, to financial guru/wealthy businessman (but his real passion is forming new theories in the field of physics... and solving complex equations...
          you know, in his spare time.)

Oh,somewhere along the way he was also a boxer as well.

I've forgotten more claims than he's made it's that bad hahah
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 08-16-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Hahah he's truly a Renaissance man!!

Oh, he was also a boxer as well.

I've forgotten more claims than he's made it's that bad hahah
            Adam Ali said he was boxer too and that he served in the army or navy and he was drug dealer too.
            They all over the place yo.

Comment

Adam Ali said he was boxer too and that he served in the army or navy and he was drug dealer too.
              All these claims just to impress random people on the internet.

Hey - if it makes them happy. So be it. Lol not really harming anybody.

Very interesting psychological character/case studies, doe..

Comment

All these claims just to impress random people on the internet.

Hey - if it makes them happy. So be it. Lol not really harming anybody.

Very interesting psychological character studies, doe..
                Not that interesting lol, it's pretty simple but it is telling. Take finitoxdinamita for example, the absolute biggest and most obvious poser in the lounge.

His posting style is without any doubt a form of overcompensation and the result of a shallow and fickle world view and his overbearing feelings of inadequacy in it.

Comment

butler is another case in which he feels his job or his wife need to validate him as a man.

Let's call it small dick syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    What did you do before if you don't mind me asking?

Or is it a similar field/position just different firm/location?
                    I’m in a small development firm now.

I have a degree in BA

My current career, I deal with a ton of business plans, financing, financial statements, etc

I started by opening my one bar and grill, and then used that to start another, and then with after a few years after they were established and management in place, joined up with some guys and bought rights to a major franchise and opened a few of those, and we started buying redevelopment projects and hiring project manager/leads. I’m currently the point man and what’s known as the managing partner of the firm. But it’s very time consuming, especially considering I have other businesses outside of the firm. We started about 5/6 years ago, and I’m glad I did it, but I can step aside and just be an investor and not the day to day operations guy.

I got offered the position because the guys have been soliciting me for business for years, but I do all my own investing and have been tremendously successful doing so. I showed them my portfolio performance over 20 years and they offered to sponsor me and bring me on board to help manage client portfolios

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      He owned restaurants in Peoria and half of a gym.

He and Zaroku be the same. They are involved in everything.
                      Lmao, why you so obsessed with me?

I’m not lying about anything

I will break it down for you.

Born in 1981

Drug dealer- sold weed in high school and a little bit after circa 1997-2001. I’ve never claimed to be some drug kingpin. Just that I sold dime bags when I was in high school.

Army- went in after 9/11 and got out in 2004

Boxing- lifelong fan, started boxing in the army in smokers at ft Irwin California near Barstow in the fall of 2002. Got out in 04 and started boxing out of the peoria athletic club, boxed on Lamont and Anthony Peterson undercard in 2006, started training around the same time. Had over 20 amateur fights from 2002-2009

College- 2004-2008, degree in business, and worked full time at Buffalo Wild Wings in a variety of positions

Graduated in December of 2008 during the financial crisis, job market sucked, ended up coaching for $10 an hour at the gym for first 6 months of 2009. Got hired in as a project manager for a development company, worked there from 2009-summer 2010, took a job as a corporate manager for pilot/flying J, all the while, I was saving my money to start my own business. By feb 2011, started a company, worked a deal with the bank to buy a near foreclosure building and renovate into a bar/grill, it opened later in the year. By 2013 I started a seasonal summer bar on the Illinois river.
                      Late 2013, formed a development company with some other guys, and we bought rights to a major franchise and opened a handful of those over the past few years, as well as developing other concepts. That is where I work now.

Gym- yes my good friend from peoria athletic club broke off from there a few years ago and started his own gym, I invested 10k to help fund it. Last year his job moved him to North Carolina, so we ended up selling it to one of the other coaches.

Now I have been offered a position at an Investment Advisor firm, and I’m going to accept it and stop doing the day to Day **** at the development firm I started

Literally, that is my life story, no lie, believe what you want, I don’t give a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X