No announcement yet.

I知 finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I知 a failure at everything... that痴 me...

I知 steady failing... as usual...

I got so used to failing..

I don稚 know how to win...

Unlike everyone else..I struggle to pay my bills, make my ends meet..

I am not a winner... I知 lucky to have my beautiful wife,

Get a wife that supports you.... get a wife....

My wife kicks me in the azz, to be more....

Toki, my wife steady tale shiet to me...
    See that's where Ibdont even know what to believe.

Before you said u made all this money and you even offered me a six-figure salary job lol..

I dont think you're a failure I just think as you've gotten older there's a lot of things you wished u did so ubsort of create this alter ego online to make it a reality

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

Before you said u made all this money and you even offered me a six-figure salary job lol..

I dont think you're a failure I just think as you've gotten older there's a lot of things you wished u did so ubsort of create this alter ego online to make it a reality
      hey ur not on ur shontae de'marc account

oh yeah thats right it got banned

Comment

Son... never put words in my mouth.

Ok... behind jhonny... is a Merrill lynch top performer plate... you get one... please earn one..

I can稚 help you homie...

Get that plate... TOP performer... APAC...

Who are you..

Comment

Cheeks... you been exposed...

You... credibility Zero...

Carry on son...

Comment

my migga, you need to open up that mexican joint in osaka and get to propagating those canelo beef taco specials.

Comment

Offered you a job?

Do you believe his BS?

For real?

He hasn稚 got a job, no real home, he isn稚 a tech billionaire like he claims, he is an uneducated druggie who is about 80 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Offered you a job?

Do you believe his BS?

For real?

He hasn’t got a job, no real home, he isn’t a tech billionaire like he claims, he is an uneducated druggie who is about 80 years old.
                Hahah of course I knew he was lying, and just trying to sound like a boss.

He was like "I'm looking for that next star to make me look good, and I'm willing to front you your a year's salary of like 200k."

He was talking out his ass like he does most of the time.

He's probably in his mid 50's, and has worked as a company drone for his entire life. And he has regrets he never rose past low-level management.

He has a lot of regrets in his life so he makes up stories about things he's done, so in his head he can please himself. LOL like that one book/movie, Walter Mitty? Nah more like Don Quixote hahah.

He counts on people not remembering everything he's said - any poster who has a lick o' common sense, and memory, can see he's contradicted/lied several times over.

I mean, he's literally some sort of renaissance man who has done/seen everything if you believe him hahah. He's boxed, did hard time in a maximum, no, SUPER MAX, prison (when there wasn't even a super-max prison when he claims he did time), he's a ashkenazi jew, he's a sephardic jew, he's a mexican... graduated number one in his class.. oh wait, i just graduated number one in "my field" in my class... entreprenuer.. holds several patents... he's a boss who lives in a multi-million dollar condo, etc, etc., etc.

I mean, he's harmless, though - a bit sad - but no different than a lot of people who invent second lives on the internet.
                Last edited by Cheek busting; 08-15-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  hey ur not on ur shontae de'marc account

oh yeah thats right it got banned
                  Lol Shontae De'Marc is the man; he's funny as shyte. I wish I could claim that account as mine own. I'd gladly take credit for his hilarious baiting, cleverness, and sharp wit.. He's triggered more people that I can count on both me hands and feet! I can see you were one of his victims.

But I have no alts. I don't use anything to mask/hide IP - ask the mods - one of the lil buggers has it out for me - so he'd GLADLY ban me if he thought/knew I had an alt..

I used to post as under a different username like a decade ago, but htat account got permabanned like 5 years ago.. all the mods know I eventually came back, and have no problem with it, as when I got permabanned it was a different era (except the one lil bugger who wants to ban me every shot he gets because he can't hang with me when he tries to engage in banter).

Comment

I never offered you 6 nothing..

Post the proof..

Mijito... please post factually verifiable facts..

Please... be a ****ing man... I知 telling you man to hoe... a lot of guys on this site know my name, have heard my voice...

Who are you? Who..

I知 not sure why you obsessed with an old ugly Jew like me...

Post proof.. of something... anything... please... please..

I知 begging you... please...please.. please..

Comment

Lol Shontae De'Marc is the man; he's funny as shyte. I wish I could claim that account as mine own. I'd gladly take credit for his hilarious baiting, cleverness, and sharp wit.. He's triggered more people that I can count on both me hands and feet! I can see you were one of his victims.

But I have no alts. I don't use anything to mask/hide IP - ask the mods - one of the lil buggers has it out for me - so he'd GLADLY ban me if he thought/knew I had an alt..

I used to post as under a different username like a decade ago, but htat account got permabanned like 5 years ago.. all the mods know I eventually came back, and have no problem with it, as when I got permabanned it was a different era (except the one lil bugger who wants to ban me every shot he gets because he can't hang with me when he tries to engage in banter).
                      Why are you on my nuts regularly...

Post facts... please... please...

Comment

Working...
                      X