No announcement yet.

The Pit Bulls Strike Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Hold it. There are other breeds of dogs that are just as loyal and make outstanding family pets. Why a pit bull?? I think it's the other way around. A person that can take care of himself doesn't need a dangerous dog as a pet.
    A hard mofo don't need shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You don’t know shlt about pits...
      I daresay I know more uncomfortable truths about them than you. Or at least, I choose to acknowledge them rather than ignore them like I suspect you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I had a pitbull. She ran away though
        I’m gonna rip you a new azz hole pvt Pyle..

X my 105 lbs of pure pit... mijo...X ever barked... cats used to groom him. I’m telling you..
        My ppl USMC... me civilian.... X sat shot gun in my blackSUV.. paid cash money... X knew his spot...

When my sister Linda was dying from cancer...and I sat outside crying... I’m a cry baby.. bestbrlieve..
        I’ll wipe my culo with 99.9999999 percentof these fake azz putos

As I wept like the hoe I am...I was cursing GOD...

X. Mr X to you... put his face and head on my lap... 3 days later Linda Mata died in my arms.. Xwas there...to comfort me...

I love cats... get a dog... who depends on you..have a dog, before you have kids..

My Hk speaksbetterthanme.

Comment

I think it all depends on the dog's owner with any breed. The dog feeds off of the owner.

There's some nutcase peckerwood in my neighborhood (like the only white person around here lol) that would walk to the liquor store talking all loud to himself with a vicious looking pit bull with him. He would walk his dog by other houses with dogs pretty much just starting s**t. If his dog ever gets loose it'll definitely kill someone.

I haven't seen that piece of s**t in forever though. I honestly think somebody probably killed that scumbag haha, cause he would go house to house pretty much looking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Hold it. There are other breeds of dogs that are just as loyal and make outstanding family pets. Why a pit bull?? I think it's the other way around. A person that can take care of himself doesn't need a dangerous dog as a pet.
            Because unlike you I'm not blinded by fear and the media. Pitbulls exemplify every good trait that I desire in a dog and their character and demeanor is what I desire most in a canine companion. Every dog I've owned has been an ambassador of the breed.

You think I need my dog to protect me? ***** please! My ***** weighs 42lbs. What mother ****ing man is scared of a 42lb dog. Your a *****!!!!

Comment

Do any of you pitbull defenders have any stats that show that the cause of pitbull attacks is due to their owners being incompetent and/or lowlives?

Ill wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                I think it all depends on the dog's owner with any breed. The dog feeds off of the owner.

There's some nutcase peckerwood in my neighborhood (like the only white person around here lol) that would walk to the liquor store talking all loud to himself with a vicious looking pit bull with him. He would walk his dog by other houses with dogs pretty much just starting s**t. If his dog ever gets loose it'll definitely kill someone.

I haven't seen that piece of s**t in forever though. I honestly think somebody probably killed that scumbag haha, cause he would go house to house pretty much looking for trouble.
                Wow. Working overtime on the trolling there. Try and bo more obvious. Replace the meme with pics of dead white people with non-whites celevrating standing over them. I mean, why half-ass it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Wow. Working overtime on the trolling there. Try and bo more obvious. Replace the meme with pics of dead white people with non-whites celevrating standing over them. I mean, why half-ass it?

Make the caption read DIEVERSITY

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Make the caption read DIEVERSITY

I mean, if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly...

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Do any of you pitbull defenders have any stats that show that the cause of pitbull attacks is due to their owners being incompetent and/or lowlives?

Ill wait.
                      You probably shouldn't get your hopes up.

Comment

Working...
                      X