Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a hard time working with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Anyone else have a hard time working with women?

Their moody, bossy, know it alls, they snitch, never take fault, act like everyone wants their job, etc...

I have to deal with a woman like this at home so I HATE coming into work and dealing with this.

What makes things even worse is when you have OLD males that give into everything they say because they got a pu$$y...

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Their moody, bossy, know it alls, they snitch, never take fault, act like everyone wants their job, etc...

I have to deal with a woman like this at home so I HATE coming into work and dealing with this.

What makes things even worse is when you have OLD males that give into everything they say because they got a pu$$y...

Thoughts?

Worked with a horrible kunt like this a while ago

God she was the most vile person i have come across in a long time

To top it off the manager at the time was a complete captain save a slag and the most ultra white knight who believed women could do no wrong

He licked her pooosey all day long.

No she wasnt a hottie. She was a fat old bag

It was terrible

Comment

In my office, there is a 50/50 split of women and men. We have about 60 or so employees. Out of the 30 or so women: 8 of them spend more than half their day socializing and gossiping, absolutely worthless. We have a handful who come to work dressed provocatively and they use their “assets”to soften up the desperate cucks who kiss their ass and give them what they want. Half of the women are menapausal aged so they go through various mood swings and hot flashes. The young ones think they are entitled to management positions because their egos are inflated by the aforementioned cucks or the cucks who follow them on social media. Of the 30 or so women in the office I would say about 6 or 7 are good to work with.

When I was active duty I witnessed about 80% of female military cry when things didn’t go their way and as a manipulation method to get out of trouble.

Comment

Back when I was a teenager I worked a clothing retail store where there must've been about 9 female employees and 2 guys. In any case women at the work place are very gossipy and every one of them complained or gossiped to me about the others including the managers. Being only 19 years old or whatever I was at the time I still had enough sense just to hear them out and keep my mouth shut as to not get in the middle of their drama. Also really crazy how much attention you get being one of the only guys surrounded by that many women. I remember one of them was in her early 30's and right before I left the place there was definitely a connection building.

Comment

A lot of companies and organizations are becoming more feminized. My thoughts are-don't say anything stupid out of anger and get #metoo'd.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Worked with a horrible kunt like this a while ago

God she was the most vile person i have come across in a long time

To top it off the manager at the time was a complete captain save a slag and the most ultra white knight who believed women could do no wrong

He licked her pooosey all day long.

No she wasnt a hottie. She was a fat old bag

It was terrible
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            In my office, there is a 50/50 split of women and men. We have about 60 or so employees. Out of the 30 or so women: 8 of them spend more than half their day socializing and gossiping, absolutely worthless. We have a handful who come to work dressed provocatively and they use their “assets”to soften up the desperate cucks who kiss their ass and give them what they want. Half of the women are menapausal aged so they go through various mood swings and hot flashes. The young ones think they are entitled to management positions because their egos are inflated by the aforementioned cucks or the cucks who follow them on social media. Of the 30 or so women in the office I would say about 6 or 7 are good to work with.

When I was active duty I witnessed about 80% of female military cry when things didn’t go their way and as a manipulation method to get out of trouble.
            Honestly the bolded is what pisses me off the most but both of you guys are dead on. I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way. I was beginning to think I was a He-Man woman hater when I am all for women being equal in the workplace but if its earned properly.

Comment

I once had this intern woman who was completely clueless about accounting, yet she stated she was qualified for the position.

I gave her a simple accounting project and she turned it into a disaster. I then tried to explain some basic accounting concepts to her and she got all defensive and accused me of being "rude" and "condescending."

After that, I was like "I'm done with you." It dawned on me that this was the type of person who probably makes false accusations. It was a learning experience.

Aside from her, I never had any issues with female employees, co-workers and clients during my career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                A lot of companies and organizations are becoming more feminized. My thoughts are-don't say anything stupid out of anger and get #metoo'd.
                If I ever talk to a female co-worker I make sure that I am accompanied with someone else. Things have gotten ridiculous.

Comment

Not really. But I am a programmer so most of my work interactions are with men.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

You can thank JFK's affirmative action for this crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X