Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a hard time working with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone surprised?

women are cunts everywhere

Comment

I've worked with idiots and knuckleheads of both sexes.

When I was a teenager I did work at a restaurant where we had a female manager. There was one girl who worked there, everyone else was guys.

Turned out that she liked to date employees, and hiring guys made her dating pool bigger. She was living with an employee when I started, but people there before me said if they split up she'd be dating employees again.

She got fired shortly after I got there though.

Comment

I work in engineering and the women I work with are all bright and pleasant to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          If I ever talk to a female co-worker I make sure that I am accompanied with someone else. Things have gotten ridiculous.
          When I have conversations at work that I feel are going in a "gray" area, I just say, "I will respond to that at 5:30" which means after I leave the office. LOL!

I also make sure if I look over a subordinate's shoulder to assess work I ask her "is this ok" or "does this make you uncomfortable"?

It sucks but I'd rather do that then have to face a sexual harassment suit because most companies/organizations want to limit liability as much as possible so they will err on the side of caution when a female makes a sexual harassment claim.

Comment

The only hard thing a woman should give you is a boner

Comment

Always keep in mind
              Women lie ALL the time
              It’s lies bluff nonsense or half the story at best.
              Like animals they sense fear and fear aggression

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                The only hard thing a woman should give you is a boner

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Their moody, bossy, know it alls, they snitch, never take fault, act like everyone wants their job, etc...

I have to deal with a woman like this at home so I HATE coming into work and dealing with this.

What makes things even worse is when you have OLD males that give into everything they say because they got a pu$$y...

Thoughts?
                  sounded like larryx until you mentioned the job bit.

Comment

Yeah over my past decade of working in either male dominated, or even ratio areas of work there just always seems to be an off attitude from most, not all, women. If they are a minority they are victims, if it's even they'll find some other angle or excuse to be needlessly abrasive. Shame really.

I'd say 70% with 30% being cool and indepent minded enough. But 40% of the blokes can be cunts at times. So it's a society thing as much as it is gender.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      I work in engineering and the women I work with are all bright and pleasant to be around.
                      Are they secretly wh0res

Comment

Working...
                      X