Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a hard time working with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Are they secretly wh0res
    Well if they are they're secretive about it

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I've worked with idiots and knuckleheads of both sexes.

When I was a teenager I did work at a restaurant where we had a female manager. There was one girl who worked there, everyone else was guys.

Turned out that she liked to date employees, and hiring guys made her dating pool bigger. She was living with an employee when I started, but people there before me said if they split up she'd be dating employees again.

She got fired shortly after I got there though.
      I worked at a restaurant with a female manager. She did the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Well if they are they're secretive about it
        Are you a secret wh0re you ....wh0re

Comment

The most toxic person I have worked with so far was a woman. She was one of the directors and a bitter, spiteful woman who you could tell was very lonely and sometimes took it out on staff. When I left that place I didn't hold back on my feelings and I quit 2 days after they had to give me a nice payout for the time worked there which let me take a nice relaxing 6 months holiday travelling before returning to work.

Overall though I don't have an issue for the most part. Most of the females I've worked with have been fine and I'm still friends with some of my former colleagues.

Currently I like working with women. I'm the boss though so I guess that helps, they are all nice to me. There is certainly pettiness and *****iness but it's all between them and it actually amuses me and I'm above it all. I find the dynamics of their politics fascinating.

Overall I'd say women are no worse than men. I've worked with some pretty annoying guys as well in my time.

Comment

If you are a straight man and you DON'T have a problem working with women you are either lying or the luckiest man alive.

The gossip, the bytching, the backstabbing, the talking behind other people's backs, the laziness, the entitlement, the victim mentality, the fact they work one tenth as hard yet feel they are being overworked compared to everyone else, they fact the can't take fair criticism, the fact they can start an argument out of nowhere and even if they are clearly in the wrong, everyone takes their side because they have a vadge-eye-nah.

They really are inferior creatures, yet at the same time you need them to exist (for obvious reasons)

Comment

My favorite thing about working with women is that I wouldn't punch a woman whereas if a guy boss screwed me over I might be tempted to kick his ass. I had an upper once who was bigger than me but I was going to scrap him for treating me like a POS.

Comment

Women are shtty to work with, but a lot of men aren't much better.

The gossiping, backstabbing, constant whining and sense of entitlement are traits that you find in men as well.

Something about the work environment really brings out the worse in men and turns them into btches and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  If you are a straight man and you DON'T have a problem working with women you are either lying or the luckiest man alive.

The gossip, the bytching, the backstabbing, the talking behind other people's backs, the laziness, the entitlement, the victim mentality, the fact they work one tenth as hard yet feel they are being overworked compared to everyone else, they fact the can't take fair criticism, the fact they can start an argument out of nowhere and even if they are clearly in the wrong, everyone takes their side because they have a vadge-eye-nah.

They really are inferior creatures, yet at the same time you need them to exist (for obvious reasons)
                  This is a bit unfair. Some guys are just as *****y as girls and not all women/girls cause problems like the ones that you mentioned.

I personally as a straight male rather a nice looking and presented female bring me my coffee than a guy which would make me feel a bit weird. It's not like I give her a smack on the ass as she walks away although admittedly the temptation does strike from time to time lol.

There are politics in all work places. Not all women have victim complexes and some guys do.

I prefer a female to answer my phone calls and book appointments for me. If I wanted a guy to do that I'd just do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    When I have conversations at work that I feel are going in a "gray" area, I just say, "I will respond to that at 5:30" which means after I leave the office. LOL!

I also make sure if I look over a subordinate's shoulder to assess work I ask her "is this ok" or "does this make you uncomfortable"?

It sucks but I'd rather do that then have to face a sexual harassment suit because most companies/organizations want to limit liability as much as possible so they will err on the side of caution when a female makes a sexual harassment claim.
                    You should flip the tables on 'em Dunn.

You should file for sexual harassment when that happens to you

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

precisely ! us men dont bxtch or gossip in the work place like women... we prefer to go online on an all male website and moan about women

Comment

Working...
                      X