Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a hard time working with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful of moles, sleeper agents, snitches, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      precisely ! us men dont bxtch or gossip in the work place like women... we prefer to go online on an all male website and moan about women
      You probably thought you made an intelligent point, sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Well if they are they're secretive about it
        I will tell you how to find out. I once worked in a factory and when no one was around I went into the womens toilets and wrote my name on the back of the door with the words has a big c0ck underneath it in marker pen. I was hoping that one of the women would think one of the others had written it from experience and would pass the word around. I got some sideways glances afterwards..but I'm not sure if it was the writing or because I'm a weirdo. Worth a try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I will tell you how to find out. I once worked in a factory and when no one was around I went into the womens toilets and wrote my name on the back of the door with the words has a big c0ck underneath it in marker pen. I was hoping that one of the women would think one of the others had written it from experience and would pass the word around. I got some sideways glances afterwards..but I'm not sure if it was the writing or because I'm a weirdo. Worth a try though.
          Interesting strategy!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Their moody, bossy, know it alls, they snitch, never take fault, act like everyone wants their job, etc...

I have to deal with a woman like this at home so I HATE coming into work and dealing with this.

What makes things even worse is when you have OLD males that give into everything they say because they got a pu$$y...

Thoughts?
            Find it hilarious.... see men all over women who are just using them as they are slightly pretty, and the blokes can’t get any.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Hahahahahaha smooth

Comment

Working...
              X