Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about now? Jesus.

Comment

• He's dividing the country instead of uniting it. That type of division takes generations to overcome. I'm worried about the future of the US. Americans were somewhat polarized before but this guy is feeding off it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        He's dividing the country instead of uniting it. That type of division takes generations to overcome. I'm worried about the future of the US. Americans were somewhat polarized before but this guy is feeding off it.
        Cmon like Obama didnt do this? Man the double standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          He's dividing the country instead of uniting it. That type of division takes generations to overcome. I'm worried about the future of the US. Americans were somewhat polarized before but this guy is feeding off it.
          He’s dividing sanity and insanity. He’a dividing prioritizing Americans versus prioritizing the rest of the planet.

America was turning into a gender neutral cesspool.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Cmon like Obama didnt do this? Man the double standard.
            It's your country but I'm just saying what appears to be happening looking from the outside.

Comment

• Trump has no business being our President. He is a horrendous figurehead which is in reality the main job of a US President. He is no one that anyone (at least any decent person) can look up too. He is a disgrace to our nation. It’s what occurs when the stupid people get to pick a President.

Comment

• That guy's twitter account lately... **** me, it's a cluster****.

Comment

• So he's shut down the government because they won't pay for a wall.... which he insisted that Mexico was going to pay for in the first place?

He's doing a great job.

As someone says on this page, the job of a President is not just to put a bit of extra nickel in your pocket (if he's actually doing that) but to act as a figurehead for the country.

This guy is a joke candidate, whose biggest claim to fame is that he told a 7-year-old that Santa might not exist.

Comment

• I’d like to change my vote in light of this shutdown.

Should start a new poll

Comment

• Products i ship from China are going up by 46% next year and i just found out today.

I was trying to see the good in him but fuk him. Fuk donald

Comment

Working...
                      X