Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I’d like to change my vote in light of this shutdown.

Should start a new poll
    Thing is, this is a guy who posts a threat of nuclear attack ON TWITTER.

Can you imagine JFK going on Facebook during the Cuban Missile Crisis and saying "watch out, cunts"?

Whether he does decent numbers for workers is kind of a small affair compared to that.

Comment

• I dunno.

Has the GDP gone below zero yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Products i ship from China are going up by 46% next year and i just found out today.

I was trying to see the good in him but fuk him. Fuk donald
        That shouldn’t surprise you though. He always said that the China trade deal bad for the us, hence the import toll had to go up.

Comment

• Those silly mash up videos he keeps posting on Twitter, and then stuff like this:

Originally posted by Trump on Twitter
          So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!
          What a ****ing CLOWN.

The guy is complete unstatesmanlike. The guy's 72 but acts about 12.

Comment

• How we standing on this clown right now? Presidential Dignity, eh? **** me.

I do like his relationship with Kim Jong Un though... that guy's happy pudding face when he sees Trump.

Comment

• When our president makes a brutal dictator happy...makes one wonder.

Comment

• Better than sheity Obama. I know what I'm going to get from a republican. These damn democrats/liberals are sneaky.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                    Better than sheity Obama. I know what I'm going to get from a republican. These damn democrats/liberals are sneaky.
                    Both parties are guilty of (red). You know what you're getting from Trump? He changes his mind 10 times a day. Even he doesn't know what he's "giving", until he gives it. You know it's true through his constant tweeting.

Both parties, presidents/politicians have their good side and bad sides, depending on your perspective. You can't please everybody. but politics have always been corrupt. Power corrupts.

Comment

• Trump's favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) Beatles performance:

Comment

Working...
                      X