Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I cannot be bothered to read through a mudslinging thread like this and the topic is somewhat uninsteresting to me anyway. I just skimmed through the post where you asked for the GDP stat and found it weird because such a stat for comparison purposes cannot stand alone. Hence why I concluded that you are just an uneducated troll.

You're not keeping up.

But in your defense you did admittedly "skim" my posts.

I didn't ask for the GDP growth stats. I already have those.

I asked why Trump is seeing higher GDP growth than Obama did.

Care to tackle that?

It's pretty obvious Lords cant.

Maybe you can.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You're not keeping up.

But in your defense you did admittedly "skim" my posts.

I didn't ask for the GDP growth stats. I already have those.

I asked why Trump is seeing higher GDP growth than Obama did.

Care to tackle that?

It's pretty obvious Lords cant.

Maybe you can.....
      As I said, and I am getting tired of reiterating points for the below average IQ posters like you, the stat cannot stand alone. Now you can surprise me by telling me why the stat cannot stand alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        As I said, and I am getting tired of reiterating points for the below average IQ posters like you, the stat cannot stand alone. Now you can surprise me by telling me why the stat cannot stand alone?
        So you have no answer to it, and you resorted to insult to boot.

Because of that I have no interest in any further discourse with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          So you have no answer to it, and you resorted to insult to boot.

Because of that I have no interest in any further discourse with you.

I knew you couldn't answer it. The concept of comparison went right over your head.

Comment

• Comment

• That bit where Trump arguably does/doesn't insult the disabled reporter. "I don't remember", etc.

Regardless of whether it was or wasn't a mockery of his disability... when he does it, the guy looks like a DICK. That's not how a President should act.

The guy behaves, looks, tweets and speaks like a complete TOOL. Even if he does put an extra nickel in your McDonald's pay packet.

Comment

• Every single day, the guy has the conduct of a ******ed *****.

Comment

• penis is autocensored now?

Comment

• The economic record of a President needs to determined long term. Short term effects that appear beneficial can lead to huge negative issues long term. Obama had 75 consecutive months of positive GDP, a stock market continually on the upswing, record corporate profits and record low unemployment.... all for nearly eight years so excellent long term performance. In comparison Trump has only been in power 20 months so no way to measure his long term results.

Comment

• Trump lifted regulations on a Illinois Steel mill the other day that sits upon the wetlands of the former Mississippian culture .

I dont think he mentioned anything about the plant's horrid pollution there.

Plus he has good relations with Governor Rauner who refuses to acknowledge the public school pedophilia epedemic. Public schools that have portraits of every president but his own.

Plus he refuses to do anything about Chicago, which has the epitome of innercity depravity that he promised to have a cure for.

Anyway, Illinois is a microcosm of what hes doing and what Obama did before him
                      Last edited by maracho; 09-10-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X