Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    You need to answer my direct questions or I’m putting you on ignore.
    Lmfao!!!!

Dude, quit making empty threats to put me on ignore. You've said this over and over. **** or get off the pot.

I asked you questions in my last reply.

Once you answer them, then I'll be happy to answer yours.

No more ducking or obfuscation. Sorry

Gotta answer my questions and address my points. That's how it works, ya know.

Comment

• Here are the questions on the table waiting on you:

1. Why is Trump seeing higher GDP growth than Obama did?

2. Was revenue higher under Clinton after the 1993 tax increases or the 1997 tax cuts?

3. So you're really arguing Reagan was a net tax raiser as opposed to a net tax cutter???

Good luck on them. I await your response....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Let me ask you a simple question that cuts to the chase....

Why is Trump seeing higher GDP growth than Obama did?
        HOUDINI563 Don't let 1bad65 get away with his usual lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Obama's GDP top number was the third quarter of 2014, when growth hit a 5.2%. Trump's highest is 4.1%, which was equaled or exceeded in 4 quarters by Obama.

Make him prove what he posts. He is always lying about things and other posters get so annoyed with his other BS that they accept his lies as fact because he repeats them often.

Comment

• He is not getting away with anything. It’s obvious he can’t defend his lies. i65bad is the classic liar who does fine when not presented with facts. Isn’t it a riot how he twists in the wind trying to avoid admiting he lied to everyone in this forum for so long? Keeps trying to change the subject which is typical of a liar.

Comment

• Amusing to see Houdini getting owned as usual. Keep up the good work 1bad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              Amusing to see Houdini getting owned as usual. Keep up the good work 1bad.

How do you own another poster by lying then hiding when called on lying?

Houdini: SuperHanz ****s horses and pigs.
              SuperHanz: No I don't, that is a terrible lie.
              Dunn: Good work Houdini563, you owned Superhanz.

LMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                He is not getting away with anything. It’s obvious he can’t defend his lies. i65bad is the classic liar who does fine when not presented with facts. Isn’t it a riot how he twists in the wind trying to avoid admiting he lied to everyone in this forum for so long? Keeps trying to change the subject which is typical of a liar.
                I dont see any answers to the three questions on the table.

I can take this as your concession then, correct?

Just want to be clear, ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Amusing to see Houdini getting owned as usual. Keep up the good work 1bad.

All too easy.

The guy is just repeating Team D talking points and posting the same link over and over while superfan cheerleading.

That's why when I ask questions that require direct answers backed with actual knowledge of the subject matter he folds.

Those guys are easy, and a dime a dozen.

And he claims to have TWO degrees!!!

Comment

• Anyone seen the market today?
                    Deal with Mexico coming up. This is not a NAFTA deal, this is a Mexico and American deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      All too easy.

The guy is just repeating Team D talking points and posting the same link over and over while superfan cheerleading.

That's why when I ask questions that require direct answers backed with actual knowledge of the subject matter he folds.

Those guys are easy, and a dime a dozen.

And he claims to have TWO degrees!!!
                      Sure he does, I bet he's also a millionaire with a 15 inch ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X