Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White woman in Brooklyn calls police on black woman for sheltering from the rain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    <
    Just because its online and says dictionary doesn't mean it's credible. There is no connection with race you fùcking idiot.

Read this you dumb cùnt:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/studen...-10484484.html

I can make a website called dictionary.xyz and say whatever the fùck I want it to say.

Bigot has nothing to do with race. Ignored because you're a nobody idiot that thinks a website is an academic source.

How about you look up what Critical Thinking means. You should use it.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Just because its online and says dictionary doesn't mean it's credible. There is no connection with race you fùcking idiot.

Read this you dumb cùnt:
      https://www.independent.co.uk/studen...-10484484.html

I can make a website called dictionary.xyz and say whatever the fùck I want it to say.

Bigot has nothing to do with race. Ignored because you're a nobody idiot that thinks a website is an academic source.

How about you look up what Critical Thinking means. You should use it.

LMFAO!!!!!

You’re so angry that I’ve shown you’re wrong!

The woman is a bigot and a racist, get over it!

I’m beginning to think you’re standing up for her actions and that you might be a bigot and a racist.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!

You’re so angry that I’ve shown you’re wrong!

The woman is a bigot and a racist, get over it!

I’m beginning to think you’re standing up for her actions and that you might be a bigot and a racist.
        Wrong. You're insane. She's not a racist you fùckwit.

Wow look, dictionary.com changed a definition. Who knew! Ignored, reply if you want I won't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Go that far, huh? I don't get it. How far did I go?

You ever been to NYC? People dress weird there. Fact is, this lady was hanging around a stoop when there was more than adequate cover from rain. The caller has every right to get someone off their property. NYC is riddled with crime.
          Darn go easy homie im on yo side
          Im just saying ur wasting ur time defending her there is a big chance shes a democrat

Democrats are racist to each other

Comment

Haha... 😂 this idiot wants to argue the definition of a bigoted loony! See ya later!

Comment

Yes, it was the Orville, great tv. Everyone nowadays has a video camera in their pocket.

If it was about just kicking her off the doorstep, why was she trying to stop her from leaving?
              she obviously wanted to press charges. 1 for loitering on her porch or something 2 just because she was disrespected. Disrespecting some one is not against that law or anything but it was the ladies way of saying **** you too beaaatch………..Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 08-02-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Arabella Juniper Torres called police on Darsell Obregon

Both have Latina surnames but could still be race related
                Last edited by maracho; 08-03-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X