Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White woman in Brooklyn calls police on black woman for sheltering from the rain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    well you cant just stand in front of peoples doors..
    its a building.... she wasnt loitering so nothing illegal happened

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      "You are standing on public property you know that right? This is not public property"

"were the owners of the building" --->does she even know giving police false information can lead to her arrest?

now shes outside barefoot in the wet pavement

what in the fuggin world!?

So much fuss over nothing, she could've made her life so much more easier by just chilling. She lives on what looks like a public sidewalk and will now expect every day to get someone piss up her door.......LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        its a building.... she wasnt loitering so nothing illegal happened
        Yea i forget apt building are different in New York..its a damn sidewalk..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Yea i forget apt building are different in New York..its a damn sidewalk..lol
          yup technically she WAS on the sidewalk....

but the phone biatch is crazy look at this:

https://www.facebook.com/AlanaThomps...5403276930775/

hahahaha what a dork

It would appear that Torres has a connection to New York City’s current mayor’s family. In an article from the New York Post in 2013, students at Brooklyn Tech claimed Torres was often seen being dropped off by current New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio with his son Dante.

and shes a self entitled dork at that
          Last edited by bigjavi973; 08-02-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

MW is redefining the word to mean something it's not by injected what they see fit. Below is the real definition. If anything, religious related in etymology. Nothing to do with race.

Last edited by McNulty; 08-02-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

It means both definitions.

I was not wrong in my definition, neither were you. Both are correct.

Please look up the definition before you try to correct me in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  It means both definitions.

I was not wrong in my definition, neither were you. Both are correct.

Please look up the definition before you try to correct me in the future.
                  You are wrong and so is Mirriam-Webster. Nowhere in the history of the word bigot does it apply to race. Etymology is heretic which is religious.

You just can't turn the word those into a race. Thats not how words work.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    You are wrong and so is Mirriam-Webster. Nowhere in the history of the word bigot does it apply to race. Etymology is heretic which is religious.

You just can't turn the word those into a race. Thats not how words work.

Oh yeah?:

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/bigoted

Comment

bigot
                      [big-uh t]
                      ExamplesWord Origin
                      See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
                      noun
                      a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigot

Comment

Working...
                      X