Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White woman in Brooklyn calls police on black woman for sheltering from the rain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Please look up the definition before you try to correct me in the future.
    Learn the language you speak please.

Key difference: The main difference between racist and bigot is that fact that racism discriminates on the basis of race, whereas a bigot discriminates on the basis of his personal opinion.

http://www.differencebetween.info/di...got-and-racist

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Learn the language you speak please.

Key difference: The main difference between racist and bigot is that fact that racism discriminates on the basis of race, whereas a bigot discriminates on the basis of his personal opinion.

http://www.differencebetween.info/di...got-and-racist

bigot

A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions. If you have an uncle who is a bigot and tells racist jokes at Thanksgiving, you may need to talk to him and tell him it's not okay.
      A bigot can also be someone who refuses to accept other ideas, as in politics. This word was borrowed from Middle French, but the French word is of uncertain origin. In Old French bigot was a term of abuse for Normans, and possibly related to the oath bi got "by God." In English and French, a bigot was originally a hypocrite, a person who claims to have certain moral beliefs but whose behavior doesn't match those beliefs. A bigot was specifically a hypocritical professor of religion, but the connection with the current sense of bigot is not clear.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bigot

Comment

White? That chick looks like a stereotypical jewish woman lol, and whats the big deal everyone is now taking their cell phone out claiming racism a bunch or narccisitic victim players, should i film every crazy black crackhead who has called me racist names too? No i just move along and ignore them.

Comment

bigot
          [big-uh t]
          ExamplesWord Origin
          See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
          noun
          a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigot
          Creed is religion fùcktard. Just like I said.

Comment

Creed is religion fùcktard. Just like I said.

I'm giving you more examples I can go on, if you want.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion.

I'm hitting you with facts.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              White? That chick looks like a stereotypical jewish woman lol, and whats the big deal everyone is now taking their cell phone out claiming racism a bunch or narccisitic victim players, should i film every crazy black crackhead who has called me racist names too? No i just move along and ignore them.

Is Jewish a race?

Comment

I'm giving you more examples I can go on, if you want.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion.

I'm hitting you with facts.
                No you're not, you're referencing anything that's a website, which is not academic nor credible.

I'm hitting you with facts, not Joe Blow's opinion from his website.

What the fùck are you even doing here? You don't post in the Boxing section.

Comment

No you're not, you're referencing anything that's a website, which is not academic nor credible.

I'm hitting you with facts, not Joe Blow's opinion from his website.

What the fùck are you even doing here? You don't post in the Boxing section.

You can keep on giving your opinion, it won't change the fact:

bigot noun [ C ]
                  us /ˈbɪɡ·ət/

a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong:
                  Some of the townspeople are bigots who call foreigners terrible names.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/.../english/bigot

Stop being an idiot in front of everyone who can read English and understand it.

Comment

Stop being an idiot in front of everyone who can read English and understand it.
                    Not a credible source.

Comment

Not a credible source.

bigot

(bɪgət )
                      Word forms: plural bigots countable noun If you describe someone as a bigot, you mean that they are bigoted.
                      [disapproval]Synonyms: fanatic, racist, extremist, sectarian More Synonyms of bigot

bigot in British

(ˈbɪɡət )
                      noun a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di.../english/bigot

Comment

Working...
                      X