Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People In The U.S. Are Against Universal Healthcare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    IMO I dont think anyone thinks free stuff is a bad thing. Shoot we all want free stuff!

I think where we disagree is how do we pay for it? The money has to come from somewhere right?
    As Ive said before NOTHING is stopping Hollywood types from giving up 90% or their checks so it can go to social programs. They really should put their money where their mounts are.
    The same way y'all paid for farmer subsidies, the military industrial complex etc etc.

It's not 'free stuff' the people fund it collectively through taxes that they consent to through the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      The same way y'all paid for farmer subsidies, the military industrial complex etc etc.

It's not 'free stuff' the people fund it collectively through taxes that they consent to through the ballot.
      The farmers in return will pay taxes.

Yes taxes, how many now don't pay taxes?

So what you're saying is tax rich people to death. Why would they even try if everyone gets a trophy?

Comment

The farmers in return will pay taxes.

Yes taxes, how many now don't pay taxes?

So what you're saying is tax rich people to death. Why would they even try if everyone gets a trophy?
        A healthier and more educated populace will improve productivity and job prospects, and hopefully pay taxes when they get good jobs.

No one says tax rich people to death, this is the same old rehashed hyperbolic right wing talking points.

Comment

Comment

A healthier and more educated populace will improve productivity and job prospects, and hopefully pay taxes when they get good jobs.

No one says tax rich people to death, this is the same old rehashed hyperbolic right wing talking points.
            Cmon man I could say the same about what you posted about the left. How many Americans are in debt because of schooling? Oh that should be free too?

Lets be real here. What do suggest we do? We seem to be in major debt and you want to add to said debt to give away the farm? Its amazing America ever made it isnt it? How did that happen without all the freebies?

Ill ask again, how do we pay for it all? Oh cut defense right? I thought Russia was coming for us? China also?

Comment

Cmon man I could say the same about what you posted about the left. How many Americans are in debt because of schooling? Oh that should be free too?

Lets be real here. What do suggest we do? We seem to be in major debt and you want to add to said debt to give away the farm? Its amazing America ever made it isnt it? How did that happen without all the freebies?

Ill ask again, how do we pay for it all? Oh cut defense right? I thought Russia was coming for us? China also?
              Spending is only an issue when it's toward groups righties don't like, i.e. the poor, disabled, minorities.

Comment

Spending is only an issue when it's toward groups righties don't like, i.e. the poor, disabled, minorities.
                Oh cmon dude. Do you know how much is spent on those programs now?

Now add, healthcare, more housing, free schooling, anything else you want?

Add all that up and TELL me how do we pay for it all?

Comment

Oh cmon dude. Do you know how much is spent on those programs now?

Now add, healthcare, more housing, free schooling, anything else you want?

Add all that up and TELL me how do we pay for it all?
                  The same way you pay for things you don't complain about.

Comment

The same way you pay for things you don't complain about.
                    Thats your answer? Really? So you have no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Don't fućk with me
                      Why? Im gonna fock u dawg. Ya hurrd meh

Comment

Working...
                      X