Who is the worst president among bush sr, clinton, bush jr, ***** and *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post

The domino effect of Clinton's derivatives also occurred under Bush's watch

Then ***** went and hired those same Clinton henchmen and bailed out the ones that went into banking and those banks that bailed Clinton out by prolonging the domino effect until after he was long gone

Right except that ***** didn't bail out the banks. That too was W. Don't feel bad though, the "liberal" media has misled many others, you are not alone.

Nearly half of Americans incorrectly think President ***** started the the bank bailout program, otherwise known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), a new poll shows.
    Just 34 percent of Americans surveyed by the Pew Research Center correctly said that TARP was enacted by the Bush administration. Almost half -- 47 percent -- think Mr. ***** started the bank bailout, according to the survey, conducted July 1-5.

The TARP program was created in 2008 to stabilize the financial system. The Treasury Department has committed more than $500 billion to more than 800 firms through the program.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-am...ts-poll-shows/

TARP, aka the bank bailout happened in 08. ***** didn't take office until 09.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      Really? What academically respected historians have dropped Clinton by that much?

Or is this another one of your fairy tales. You do like to make things up, that has been proven.

The most highly ranked presidents contained many of the usual suspects. Abraham Lincoln was rated the greatest president, with an average score of 95 out of 100, followed by George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
      The rest in the top 10 were Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson.

https://www.politicususa.com/2015/02...t-history.html
      No fairy tale from me. You can do your own research on the drop on Clinton.

I also stand by my statement that respected Historians don't rank Presidents until they are out of office for decades to fully gauge their legacy. You can dispute that if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        I vote for *****. Divided the country so much we ****ing voted ***** in.
        What did ***** do that was so divisive???

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

I also stand by my statement that respected Historians don't rank Presidents until they are out of office for decades to fully gauge their legacy. You can dispute that if you want.
          I did. It showed he is ranked 7th by academically respected political historians.

You made up the drop on Clinton. And you got called out on it, and do not dispute that.

That is a fairy tale. It is as real as Snow White and Seven Dwarves. We know you have trouble telling fictional stories and fairy tales from history and non-fiction. Its ok, Reagan had the same problem.

Comment

MANY including myself became millionaires under the ***** Presidency. Others possibly yourself listened to right wing media, stayed out of the market, bought gold, and lost their shirt. Notice all you right wing entertainers don't talk about buying gold anymore now do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

So, you have absolutely nothing, nothing at all to back up your claim on Clinton.

That means it is a fairy tale, you either made up or believed. If it was true, you could easily back it up. But you can't. What else do you believe? Was Jack and the Beanstalk a true story too?

Don't worry, by the time you reach adulthood, you should be able to tell the difference between fairy tales and reality. Most can tell the difference by junior high, but it might take you an extra couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                MANY including myself became millionaires under the ***** Presidency. Others possibly yourself listened to right wing media, stayed out of the market, bought gold, and lost their shirt. Notice all you right wing entertainers don't talk about buying gold anymore now do they?
                President Barack ***** stepped into office in 2009 — the year after stocks lost nearly 40% amid the financial crisis of 2007-2008.
                And a few months into his presidency, he ended up making one of the most perfectly timed market calls ever.
                On March 3, 2009, just three days before stocks on the S&P 500 touched an intraday low of 666, and six days before the closing low of 676.53, the president said: "What you're now seeing is profit-and-earnings ratios are starting to get to the point where buying stocks is a potentially good deal if you've got a long-term perspective on it."
                Fast-forward to Thursday — *****'s last full day in office — when the S&P 500 closed at 2,263.69, up by about 225% since he made the call.

http://www.businessinsider.com/*****...ch-2009-2017-1

Yes, those who listened to Glen Beck and Fox News were buying up gold, that went down in value, while those who listened to ***** made quite a handsome profit. ***** said the stock market was at its low and was going to start going up. Exactly when it did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  No, the economy collapsed under Bushes watch, precisely toward the end of his 2nd term. It happened with government subsidizing *****ty housing loans to people with terrible credit scores.

The domino effect of Clinton's derivatives also occurred under Bush's watch

Then ***** went and hired those same Clinton henchmen and bailed out the ones that went into banking and those banks that bailed Clinton out by prolonging the domino effect until after he was long gone
                  JESUS CHRIST!!!
                  I taught maracho and now he is teaching Jim.
                  Maracho, I am proud of you, boy!

Comment

The Clinton presidency saw the start of drastic increases in mortgage fraud and ended with a recession and the beginning of housing bubble.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time...housing_bubble
                    C'mon now. Don't put it squarely on Clinton. You know the actual guys who were running things. Call their names.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      So, you have absolutely nothing, nothing at all to back up your claim on Clinton.

That means it is a fairy tale, you either made up or believed. If it was true, you could easily back it up. But you can't. What else do you believe? Was Jack and the Beanstalk a true story too?

Don't worry, by the time you reach adulthood, you should be able to tell the difference between fairy tales and reality. Most can tell the difference by junior high, but it might take you an extra couple of years.
                      I actually can back it up.

I also put your sorry ass in check in the last thread, when you demanded that I post names of ********s that wanted to confiscate private business and nationalize whole industries, don't you remember boy? Your sorry ass slither away like a coward and never responded, although you did stuck around the thread being an ass to others.

Comment

Working...
                      X