Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    yeah, job. he got his shlt back, doe. yes ?

and ?????
    Yeah coz he refused to blame God

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Yeah coz he refused to blame God
      hhhmmm.....

that actually makes no sense

but lets get back to present day

i mean.....
      kids who are born fncked up
      people worshiping him in his house get bombed
      lets not even bring up natural disasters.....

if we cant blame god, then who ?

Comment

hhhmmm.....

i mean.....

Dont ever forget that if God wants we could all go to heaven faster than a blink of an eye

But he gives us a free choice and free will

and also the devil demands whos his is his

So blessed are those who died while talking to God
        And pity to those who died while committing sin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Dont ever forget that if God wants we could all go to heaven faster than a blink of an eye

But he gives us a free choice and free will

and also the devil demands whos his is his

So blessed are those who died while talking to God
          And pity to those who died while committing sin
          if he wants ?!?!?!?

right....not enough suffering and misery
          he favored them old timey folks from before electricity.
          he has no use for us hipsters

Comment

hhhmmm.....

i mean.....

If you keep bailing people out they'll never learn and if you take away their free will, they'll be no better than manmade machines and thats just anthrpomorphic materialistism

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
              If you keep bailing people out they'll never learn and if you take away their free will, they'll be no better than manmade machines and thats just anthrpomorphic materialistism
              bailing people out ?!?!?

you mean like fetuses born defective ?

you mean poor people living in a shlthole where natural disasters wipe them out every year ?

you mean victims of murderers and rapists ?

just a ''coincidence'' god stopped caring about us when he did.

so we thank god for the good shlt....who do we blame for the bad shlt is still the question

Comment

Yes I am confused by Tonyge's notorious dogma that Christians are too biased for research, including for Scripture, while atheists ain't and now smugly resists any reasonable support of his seemingly nonsensical sermon
                I'm not smugly resisting anything. Because an athiest does not have a vested interest in how the translations turn out he is less likely to color them with his own biases. To him the bible is not credible. There is no reason not to accurately transcribe the text. That's my take on it. I know your going to disagree so I didn't want to get into a protracted debate that's not going to change anyone's mind which is where this is headed. My original point is people who don't believe in the Bible have put thought into that decision. You can accept that or not. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I'm not smugly resisting anything. Because an athiest does not have a vested interest in how the translations turn out he is less likely to color them with his own biases. To him the bible is not credible. There is no reason not to accurately transcribe the text. That's my take on it. I know your going to disagree so I didn't want to get into a protracted debate that's not going to change anyone's mind which is where this is headed. My original point is people who don't believe in the Bible have put thought into that decision. You can accept that or not. Your choice.
                  If atheists didnt have a vested interest in scripture they wouldnt be studying it in the first place, and wouldnt be so fervently preaching against Bible every day, trying to stop public prayer and all kinds of other antiChrist stuff
                  Last edited by maracho; 06-25-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

bailing people out ?!?!?

you mean like fetuses born defective ?

you mean poor people living in a shlthole where natural disasters wipe them out every year ?

you mean victims of murderers and rapists ?

just a ''coincidence'' god stopped caring about us when he did.

so we thank god for the good shlt....who do we blame for the bad shlt is still the question
                    Humans mess up their DNA all the time and if you bail them out it will continue to spread like the plague.

Poor people are often more happy than the rich but when they cut down the coastal forests known to protect them, why bail them out to keep cutting?

God commands no murder or rape but remain epedemics but why blame God and guns and not the gangs?

Comment

Humans mess up their DNA all the time and if you bail them out it will continue to spread like the plague.

Poor people are often more happy than the rich but when they cut down the coastal forests known to protect them, why bail them out to keep cutting?

God commands no murder or rape but remain epedemics but why blame God and guns and not the gangs?
                      ok.....

lets get down to business and not excuse making.....

almighty alrighty ?!?!?

no boulder god cant lift ????

god is the sole carpenter. he drew up the blueprint and made his own tools. this world is his house. we are his children.

as soon as he said ''let there be light'', he declared his house to be livable.

what went wrong that almighty couldnt make alrighty ?!?!?

dont tell me he got played by one of his angels and now us 2018ers are still paying the price !

now, dont get me wrong. i truly believe in jesus and god. but again i also believe they dont care about us.

Comment

Working...
                      X