No announcement yet.

WWF War Zone was released 20 year ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I created so many wrestlers on that game LOL. I almost had more fun making wrestlers than actually playing the game.

But the Smackdown games from THQ had way better and more simple controls. WWF Attitude and War Zone had Mortal Kombat/fighting game style controls, it was hard to remember all the moves.

I wish I owned an N64 when I was a teenager, the wrestling games on there were better.
    Oh agreed on THQ. I loved the Smackdown vs. Raw games the most. Career mode took a long ass time, so it felt like a real life career haha. Kind of glad they remedied that in the last 3 editions, but also liked trying to get all the achievements on the checklist in the 2008 edition. 2009 and 2010 let you pick a superstar and win all the titles, which was kind of fun too, because you could become a hall of famer by defending them each once. Legends of Wrestling was fun, but buggy, liked the idea of all the old school legends you could play as though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Oh agreed on THQ. I loved the Smackdown vs. Raw games the most. Career mode took a long ass time, so it felt like a real life career haha. Kind of glad they remedied that in the last 3 editions, but also liked trying to get all the achievements on the checklist in the 2008 edition. 2009 and 2010 let you pick a superstar and win all the titles, which was kind of fun too, because you could become a hall of famer by defending them each once. Legends of Wrestling was fun, but buggy, liked the idea of all the old school legends you could play as though.
      Smackdown 2 is the most user friendly game alongside WCW vs. NWO Revenge.

Comment

Working...
      X