Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a newfound obsession with female widows.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a newfound obsession with female widows.

Forget tinder etc. I have a thing for women past there prime middle aged, bit of peach fuzz around the chops tell you why.

I found this great site for widows and there nearly all double or triple my age and love getting attention from a young stud like myself. I get replies to nearly every message lads.

I think the older women want to relive there youth as this world advances so quickly these days leaving them in the dust. So if anyone of you bros is struggling to snag a pelt or two try out widows dating sites guarantee you'll get some flange.

https://www.widowdating.co.uk
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 06-07-2018, 04:19 AM.

I normally go with a little statement.

Sorry for your loss sweetheart, I know this must be a tough time you are going through. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on or want to talk at all.

I completely understand grieving and how it affects us in different ways. If you are stuck in a rut. Let's talk and get to resolve this pain and help you enjoy life again. You deserve happiness life's tough enough.

Comment

Obviously copy and paste that bit but just personalise with there name makes it seem like you wrote it all specifically for them.

Comment

You are a smart man, my friend! A common misconception is that young women are preferable to older women.

I am curious if a equivalent website exists in the US. That is something I would be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          You are a smart man, my friend! A common misconception is that young women are preferable to older women.

I am curious if a equivalent website exists in the US. That is something I would be interested in.
          Haha great minds think alike bro. I've found something for you can't say if it's any good as it's USA based. Should be some widows on there.
          https://www.loveawake.com/free-onlin...e.html?page=32

Comment

If that's no good just type in USA widows dating

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
              I normally go with a little statement.

Sorry for your loss sweetheart, I know this must be a tough time you are going through. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on or want to talk at all.

I completely understand grieving and how it affects us in different ways. If you are stuck in a rut. Let's talk and get to resolve this pain and help you enjoy life again. You deserve happiness life's tough enough.
              Nice, heartfelt message. Even if it's copied and pasted.

I'd be like:

Hey sorry for tha loss. Must be difficult dealing with death, so if you need someone to talk to, my dong is alive and breathing.

Hit me up. Oh and, sorry for the loss again.

Comment

They are just looking for someone to fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
                  Haha great minds think alike bro. I've found something for you can't say if it's any good as it's USA based. Should be some widows on there.
                  https://www.loveawake.com/free-onlin...e.html?page=32
                  Appreciate the link, bro!

Comment

I would be backchecking how many of their husbands have died. I wouldn't want to be a woman's next husband after her previous 3 had dropped off.

Comment

Working...
                    X