Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a newfound obsession with female widows.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Nice, heartfelt message. Even if it's copied and pasted.

I'd be like:

Hey sorry for tha loss. Must be difficult dealing with death, so if you need someone to talk to, my dong is alive and breathing.

Hit me up. Oh and, sorry for the loss again.
    I like that, straight to the point I intend the same thing but under the guise of "I just want to talk and stuff maybe you can choke on schlong too"

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      They are just looking for someone to fill the void.
      I can fill that void multiple times if they want. Though I do find the older women like cigarette breaks & wine between being poleaxed by a young stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Appreciate the link, bro!
        Anytime man. I've yet to find a dedicated muscle babes dating site but I'll share the link when I find it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I would be backchecking how many of their husbands have died. I wouldn't want to be a woman's next husband after her previous 3 had dropped off.
          I do backcheck whilst in the doggystyle position lol. Surprisingly I've never slept with a woman who hasn't got moles or other defections on the back. Flawless skin is a myth as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

You are a smart man, my friend! A common misconception is that young women are preferable to older women.

I am curious if a equivalent website exists in the US. That is something I would be interested in.
            You are going to absolutely love this Julia. I have just made your day alot more joyful with this find, a dedicated dating site for muscle enthusiasts.
            https://www.ilovemuscle.com

Comment

This built beast is for you Julia enjoy...
              https://spotmebro.com/wp-content/upl...k2-768x480.jpg

Comment

I'm going to take on a slightly different strategy. I will search the dating sites for 40-60 year old women who are suffering from so-called "empty nest syndrome." Our relationship will be somewhat more of a mother-son relationship, only with a more sensual element to it.

Comment

post pics of the widows

Comment

I'm going to take on a slightly different strategy. I will search the dating sites for 40-60 year old women who are suffering from so-called "empty nest syndrome." Our relationship will be somewhat more of a mother-son relationship, only with a more sensual element to it.
                    I like the sound of that Bro, could get interesting. I can see the pron titles now "mothe gives grown son a bath with a surprise" or "mother gives son a massage with a happy ending" "mother & son going for a fruitful picnic with a twist"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      post pics of the widows
                      I will post the links to the ones I successfully infiltrate bro. I haven't got some yet but I'm sure they will oblige after a few more schlong pics and offers of a good night drinking wine and talking about art, old people problems and stuff. In before I get a carrot out the backpocket and ram it in there cavernous vag screaming "do you want some more dorris!"

Comment

Working...
                      X