Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy start to this one

Comment

• WTF has happened here?

Just put the TV on and it's 1-1 already..

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I'm 29 and this is hands down the best world cup I've watched. Anybody can and do beat anybody, i love it!
        Var can be a bit of a joke.. but i think it's helped with added drama also..

Good lord didn't even have a chance to turn on and its 1-1 after five mins

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I'm 29 and this is hands down the best world cup I've watched. Anybody can and do beat anybody, i love it!
          Yeah it's been great.

The worst was 2010. Seemed like there was hardly any goals and those vuvuzelas..

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Yeah it's been great.

The worst was 2010. Seemed like there was hardly any goals and those vuvuzelas..
            Oh lawwwwd

Comment

• I just had an interesting thought, all 4 teams that had to make it through the 2nd round of UEFA qualifying are still in the WC. Compare that to the 9 teams that went straight in, only 3 are left. Don't know if there's anything to it, but it's interesting.

Comment

• Russian collusion and I want them tested, disgusting

Comment

• Hope Denmark pull trough...even game i reckon

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I just had an interesting thought, all 4 teams that had to make it through the 2nd round of UEFA qualifying are still in the WC. Compare that to the 9 teams that went straight in, only 3 are left. Don't know if there's anything to it, but it's interesting.
                    It is interesting. It's been a good world cup for unexpected results.

I really think the gap between the countries is getting smaller in terms of talent. Apart from the very ***** teams like Saudi Arabia, most teams have players playing in top divisions all over Europe. It's not like in the past when you have a bunch of unknowns turning up from some tin pot league in their home countries.

Also, 4 out of the last 5 winners have failed to make it out of the group in their next world cup. Must be something to that.

Comment

• Why are they still playing this commercial asking Americans to root for Germany? They're sitting at home on the couch just like our lame ass team
                      Last edited by BigZ44; 07-01-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X