The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    France vs Belgium/Brazil
    not possible. They're on the same side of the draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Neymar is way overrated as a superstar.. And unlike Mexicans, Brazilians aren't known for their hard work..
      Viva Mexico!
      Taco eatin', tequila drinkin', sombrero wearin' , tainted meat eatin', border jumping motha****as

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Final: Brazil vs Croatia ?
        If I had to put money on 2 teams right now, this would be it. I really can't envision any of the other teams on Croatia's side winning 3 matches to get to the final. England would probably have to be the next choice, but I have no faith in them once the pressure increases. Brazil still seems the best team to me, but there's a lot of teams on that side that I could see making a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          If I had to put money on 2 teams right now, this would be it. I really can't envision any of the other teams on Croatia's side winning 3 matches to get to the final. England would probably have to be the next choice, but I have no faith in them once the pressure increases. Brazil still seems the best team to me, but there's a lot of teams on that side that I could see making a run.
          They have looked very average. I can see Belgium destroying their defence if Brazil get past Mexico and Belgium beat Japan.

France look dangerous and Belgium have a great team on paper, just depends if they can put it all together when it matters.

Wouldn't write off Uruguay too. Solid at the back and have 2 exceptional forward players.
          Last edited by TheBigLug; 07-01-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Holy hell, I give up on thinking I know what to expect in this WC. Too much craziness. I'm preparing myself for Russia vs Mexico in the final and then figuring out how I'm going to kill myself

Comment

• Loool you can’t make this ***** up

Comment

• Now that Spain are out, we're going to get either England, Colombia, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Croatia or Denmark in the final...which will be something a bit different. Nobody would've given much chance of most of those team even reaching a semi final, let alone a final.

Looking at that list, all those teams must fancy their chances of making the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  They have looked very average. I can see Belgium destroying their defence if Brazil get past Mexico and Belgium beat Japan.

France look dangerous and Belgium have a great team on paper, just depends if they can put it all together when it matters.

Wouldn't write off Uruguay too. Solid at the back and have 2 exceptional forward players.
                  I can see all 3 of these teams making it to the final, they are all quality and it really just depends on how they all play on the particular day

Comment

• Well this is already bonkers

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Holy hell, I give up on thinking I know what to expect in this WC. Too much craziness. I'm preparing myself for Russia vs Mexico in the final and then figuring out how I'm going to kill myself
                      I'm 29 and this is hands down the best world cup I've watched. Anybody can and do beat anybody, i love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X