No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Let me make this simple for you, it's either chipotle or samba dance..
    Brazilian women are hot doe

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      nah man, was that on the zurdo undercard? was planning on recording that but slipped my mind, probobly because zurdo punches like a girl and feasts on street sweepers
      Yeah man, it was the co main. You HAVE to check it out when it hits Youtube. Absolute bloodbath with both guys standing in the pocket eating huge shots. 4th round is round of the year and nothing is even going to challenge it. You will LOVE it!!! Main event was dog **** though, don't bother with it

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Hey mate, have you seen the Alex Saucedo/Lenny Zappa fight from last night? ****ing FOTY man, you gotta check it out!
        Round 4 definite round of the year candidate, what a ****ing war

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Nah it wasn't. Just the ending was great.
        This ^ Watching 90 mins plus extra time of that game was worse than pulling teeth. Only until Rodrigo came on did the game liven up

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Brazil is.
        I hope so. **** those Samba lesbians.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        nah man, was that on the zurdo undercard? was planning on recording that but slipped my mind, probobly because zurdo punches like a girl and feasts on street sweepers
        Yes it was sir but DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT watch Zurdo's fight.

It was the worst fight I've seen all year. Prospects have put better fights. In fact, there's more action on the GB on ESPN cards.

**** Zurdo. **** fighter.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Let me make this simple for you, it's either chipotle or samba dance..
        Those Samba Lesbians are getting it. For sure.

Comment

Yeah man, it was the co main. You HAVE to check it out when it hits Youtube. Absolute bloodbath with both guys standing in the pocket eating huge shots. 4th round is round of the year and nothing is even going to challenge it. You will LOVE it!!! Main event was dog **** though, don't bother with it
          damn aight ill watch the replay on boxnation in HD, so i appreciate the blood splatter rather than the grainy peasant youtube version.
          strong statement...better than quiggy valdez?!

Comment

Chipotle ****ing sucks, so overrated
            I Agree.. I like Qdoba over Chipotle..

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Brazilian women are hot doe
              Neymar is way overrated as a superstar.. And unlike Mexicans, Brazilians aren't known for their hard work..
              Viva Mexico!

Comment

• Final: Brazil vs Croatia ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  damn aight ill watch the replay on boxnation in HD, so i appreciate the blood splatter rather than the grainy peasant youtube version.
                  strong statement...better than quiggy valdez?!
                  I would lean yes, the action in this was insane and the bleeding and cuts took it to another level

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                    Yeah I guess you’re right. Honestly I only watch the World Cup when it comes around so I don’t know too much about what I’m watching with soccer.

Yesterday Argentina/France seemed much better to my untrained eye
                    Yeah. At least you are watching. I noticed some of the usual sports fanatics on here haven't even made one post in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Final: Brazil vs Croatia ?
                      France vs Belgium/Brazil

Comment

Working...
                      X