No announcement yet.

pork chop is very under rated food in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    What the hell is Italian sauce? , that sounds as fat yankish as fat yankish can sound.
    Sure bud, that's why Gordon Ramsay is like Jesus over in fat yank land.

Comment

it's not underrated in my house...I worship pork chops

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Prime steak cooked perfectly is better. But i'd take pork chop over below average steak. Pork chop is easier to cook too. Season with salt and pepper then pan fry.

this is THE only reason this thread was made

learn how to cook a proper steak, you worthless woman

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Pork chops are great but most people suck at cooking them.

But if you want see the greatest cooked pig of all time, here you go.
          https://youtu.be/oQjG4a3zRFw
          suckling pig is where it's at when it comes to cooking a whole pig.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            steak is over rated.. almost all restaurant serve steak.. pork chop taste good too..
            But? I thought you were on a pure kok diet theses day!?

Piggly Wiggly pork dongs down your pinoy throat?! Now outta nowhere you want pork chops, chicharones, big pork chorizo.. big hard throbbing salami, what is next? Food wise! Do you want me to send you a big thick and long daikon to help motivate you?!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              suckling pig is where it's at when it comes to cooking a whole pig.
              Never had one, never even seen anyone here in the states cook one of those.

Something just feels wrong with cooking a baby pig though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                But? I thought you were on a pure kok diet theses day!?

Piggly Wiggly pork dongs down your pinoy throat?! Now outta nowhere you want pork chops, chicharones, big pork chorizo.. big hard throbbing salami, what is next? Food wise! Do you want me to send you a big thick and long daikon to help motivate you?!
                10/10 sentence right there, legit lolled hard.

LiL Johnnie would be proud.

Comment

Never had one, never even seen anyone here in the states cook one of those.

Something just feels wrong with cooking a baby pig though.
                  I believe the same guy in your link also has a video of him cooking two suckling pigs.

A suckling pig is still bigger than a whole chicken so it's all good.

Comment

10/10 sentence right there, legit lolled hard.

LiL Johnnie would be proud.
                    Thanks, butler grew up impoverished, seeking a meal where ever he could find it, now he is sharing his culinary expertise with the world.

Tomorrow he/butler might post about pizza, Italian salami, French bread, hung black men, Taco Bell.. throbbing kok in his mouth.

I hope he can deviate a lil bit from his Lebron, kok meat finger sandwiches, chilled cucumber in his pink azz, kosher sausage in his mouth..

He needs to combine all of his ****-erotic-food-fantasies into one master thread..

I’m hoping he won’t make a thread about fried green tomatoes...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I believe the same guy in your link also has a video of him cooking two suckling pigs.

A suckling pig is still bigger than a whole chicken so it's all good.
                      Lmao it's still a baby pig though, baby pigs are mad cute.

Comment

Working...
                      X