Clear All

these are the more famous pork we often eat in the philippines

grilled or fried pork belly..

pork barbecue

Comment

this you bulter??

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Jerk pork is delicious, what other Jamaican way do you prepare your pork, also pork or chicken?
        Pork over chicken for me but I mostly eat chicken.

Pork or chicken for you?

We do pork in stewed, pot roast, corned and cooked in soup(very flavourful), stew peas and pigstail is a tasty dish. I have heard of curry pork being tasty but I have never had it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Prime steak cooked perfectly is better. But i'd take pork chop over below average steak.
          This man knows what he’s talking about. Listen to him.

Comment

Pork chop is not anywhere close to steak lol

Comment

pork chop is a poor man's dish!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Pork over chicken for me but I mostly eat chicken.

Pork or chicken for you?

We do pork in stewed, pot roast, corned and cooked in soup(very flavourful), stew peas and pigstail is a tasty dish. I have heard of curry pork being tasty but I have never had it yet.
                I prefer Pork over chicken as well, not really big chicken guy unless its fried chicken. Beef, Pork, Fish, Chicken, in that order is how'd I say I prefer my meats.

I grill pork chops, use them as shishkababs, put lots of pork in Italian sauce, and of course who can forget about ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I prefer Pork over chicken as well, not really big chicken guy unless its fried chicken. Beef, Pork, Fish, Chicken, in that order is how'd I say I prefer my meats.

I grill pork chops, use them as shishkababs, put lots of pork in Italian sauce, and of course who can forget about ribs.
                  What the hell is Italian sauce? , that sounds as fat yankish as fat yankish can sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    What the hell is Italian sauce? , that sounds as fat yankish as fat yankish can sound.
                    Yanks know how to make a good meal, unlike the rat turds you guys prepare over there in Britain that disintegrate your teeth.

Take note

Comment

Pork chops are great but most people suck at cooking them.

But if you want see the greatest cooked pig of all time, here you go.
                      https://youtu.be/oQjG4a3zRFw

Comment

Working...
                      X