• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Connolly directing.....

will suck

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I think his voice is what is going to throw me off most. You've likely seen/heard some of the Gotti tapes of him in prison speaking to his daughter and brother or the FBI surveillance tapes, I don't know if Travolta can pull off that gruff, gravely voice he had. I used to see Gotti going in and out of one of the coffee shops in my neighborhood, the one his underboss Annielo Dellacroce used to run. Man had swagger.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I think one of the movies about Richard Kuklinski featured Demeo as a character. My dad knew Kuklinski, I met him as a child.
        i read the carlo book on him, was crazy **** but apparently hes completely full of **** and 90% of what he claimed was horse****.

demeo was a complete lunatic, apparantly gotti was terrified of him and his crew, hence why he put a hit on roy as soon as he became boss.

Comment

another one?

Comment

Travolta looked and acted horribly based on the trailer....which was laughable.

Comment

jv had his brief moments

movies ive seen;

pro -
              pulp
              from paris
              face off

cons -
              battlefield
              savages
              valley of violence
              killing season
              i am wrath

Comment

Gotti was an idiot who brought down the Gambino family with his attention whoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  Kevin Connolly directing.....

will suck
                  Yea that’s weird. Of all the directors out there, why is little nerd like Kevin Connolly directing a mafia movie?

Comment

I've been waiting for this one, I don't know why the release date was pushed back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Gotti was an idiot who brought down the Gambino family with his attention whoring.
                      Gotti is actually the worst kind of Boss to have considering the kind of work they do.

He should have been more low key like the Genovese.

Comment

Working...
                      X