Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotti movie coming out next month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are underestimating Travolta. He's gonna nail this role.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Yeah Am is in it but he is playing Aniello I think. That's why Google says anyway.

Why did Pesci sue
      They offered him a role as Dellacroce and had him gain some pounds. For some reason they pulled the plug on him so he got pissed having gained all that weight for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Ive seen Travolta as a bad guy and he is good. He makes a better villain than a hero imo but Gotti im not sure.

You know of any movies about Roy Demeo?
        I think one of the movies about Richard Kuklinski featured Demeo as a character. My dad knew Kuklinski, I met him as a child.

Comment

Pacino will be sooooooo much better as Dellacroce than Pesci (forgive me).

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Pacino will be sooooooo much better as Dellacroce than Pesci (forgive me).
            They should make one about Paul costellano’s driver whi died with him. Forgot his name but Pesci is perfect for him.

Comment

Oh at first I thought you meant an Arturo Gatti movie! I was like, why the hell is John Travolta playing him?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                They should make one about Paul costellano’s driver whi died with him. Forgot his name but Pesci is perfect for him.
                That was Tommy Bilotti, he was in his 30's when he got it, so Pesci likely too old for that part. Pacino would definitely be great as Dellacroce. If Robert Loggia were still alive he would have been the best for Dellacroce. Neil was a mean old bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  People are underestimating Travolta. He's gonna nail this role.
                  Yeah I think so too. I always liked Travolta. He's underrated imo.

Comment

Meh...Travolta as Gotti? No thanks, Jeff.

Comment

I watched a ton of those documentaries on the Gambino's and the NYC crime families so this sounds like my cup of tea, not sure ill be able to suspend my disbelief tho, considering the lead role is a complete fruitloop raging **** Scientologist.

I wanna see that book murder machine made into a movie, The gemini lounge and Roy demeos crew were utterly insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X