Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    ''wow....you mean to tell me, a grown assed man of some color, that police shooting and killing innocent people of color is an injustice?!?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT......''
    ~lord colin, 2016

what the FAFernickers would have us normal people believe is a logical excuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb fncks

Comment

still 2016
      466 >>>> 234 all day long, doe
      Stop it, Elroy. Timing is legit. 2 deaths and 3 acquittals. Stevie Wonder can see what he was reacting to.

Comment

tou wanna do riot for riot, bruh ?!!?!!? it might hurt yourr feelings seeing your people running down the street carrying riot reparations.
        Hurt my feelings? LMAO. You wish.

Your goalposts changing because you were proven wrong again?

I thought white people didn't riot and burn shlt. Wanna take that back now?

Comment

they should find a job that doesnt require them to take 2 minutes of their time standing at attention.

a $$$$$ fine works for me.

or move to a country that doesn't police black people in a certain, more violent way.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Stop it, Elroy. Timing is legit. 2 deaths and 3 acquittals. Stevie Wonder can see what he was reacting to.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Hurt my feelings? LMAO. You wish.

Your goalposts changing because you were proven wrong again?

I thought white people didn't riot and burn shlt. Wanna take that back now?
            so which is it ??? was grown assed lord FAFernick too stupid to know what oppression was or did he wait for the perfect time to know
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-28-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              or move to a country that doesn't police black people in a certain, more violent way.
              234 >>>>>>>>> 466 all day, er day

Comment

so which is it ??? was grown assed lord FAFernick too stupid to know what oppression was or did he wait for the perfect to know
                Maybe he always knew and decided to take a stand after 2 people were murdered within 48 hours and 3 police officers were acquitted for another murder.

Oh, that doesn't fit your agenda I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Maybe he always knew and decided to take a stand after 2 people were murdered within 48 hours and 3 police officers were acquitted for another murder.

Oh, that doesn't fit your agenda I suppose.
                  while being benched

some people are so desperate for leaderhip they will follow practically anyone

we all know what requirements are needed to be a leader

Comment

234 innocent bystanders on their way to church
                    466 filthy pieces of shlt who were off to ruin peoples lives

OBVIOUSLY

makes perfect sense

Comment

while being benched

some people are so desperate for leaderhip they will follow practically anyone

we all know what requirements are needed to be a leader
                      And some people get proven wrong over and over but keep going, like you.

So let's get this straight. He is barred from taking a stance regarding 2 murders within 48 hours and 3 acquittals because he never tweeted about it before?

That would mean there could never be outrage from anyone, dumbo. That would also mean, as was pointed out to you by another poster, that you aren't allowed to be upset with him because you didn't do the same when Nash did it.

Oh, that's right, you weren't a basketball fan. Well you wouldn't be allowed to be upset with him anyway, right? Did you get upset about the Rams with their hands up don't shoot routine, Mr. Football? Oh that's right, you said no NFL'er ever did such a thing. I guess you are a very new fan to the NFL?

Elroy, give it up. You've ducked questions from just about everyone that has posed them to you, you've been told over and over that what you are saying makes no sense, you've been proven wrong time and time again about the BS you've pulled out your ass.

Let it go. It's alright to admit that you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X