Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    So you didnt know about Nash doing it back then clearly if you did you would have 'rag dolled' him.

Alot like how Kap wasnt educated on oppression before but once he was educated he started speaking up.

Its stupid of you to say if he didnt talk about it before it means that he is faking it now.
    you gonna straight up ignore ''THOSE'' QUOTES ?!?!?!

its stupid to think lord colin saw the oppression light at the exact time he lost his job.

bruh, YOU should google his timeline

but you wont. not with honest eyes

Comment

• ''wow....you mean to tell me, a grown assed man of some color, that police shooting and killing innocent people of color is an injustice?!?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT......''
      ~lord colin, 2016

what the FAFernickers would have us normal people believe is a logical excuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• people funnier than demi lardner....

everyone but mostly them FAFernickers

Comment

No i wont produce Kap's contract.

This has been discussed over and over. No one has been fined because its not in players contracts. Thats also why they need to CHANGE the rules now to allow them to fine players.
          Ok. But for the record, I support contract law, as I’ve been under it, and lived within its confines!

Perhaps I’m just old and believe a man’s word is his bond?
          If my boss tell me to cease and desist it’s what I’m gonna do.

I actually don’t think I’ve ever wasted so much time on a non issue! It’s a non issue, fire those clowns! Simple!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            what has this thread morphed into?
            Contractual law! Vs fools who believe in free speech on the companies dime!

Comment

You keep saying he betrayed his contract.

To be clear, he did not do that.

It is not in players contract that they have to do that. Thats why not single player who kneeled has been fined by his team or the league.

I disagree with him doing it there but lets be factual in our statements.
              We would need to see his contract to ascertain whether or not kap lived up to its terms, right?

I doubt the NFL would let an employee go off the reservation like kap did! He has no ****ing sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                ''wow....you mean to tell me, a grown assed man of some color, that police shooting and killing innocent people of color is an injustice?!?!?! I DID NOT KNOW THAT......''
                ~lord colin, 2016

what the FAFernickers would have us normal people believe is a logical excuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                So, and den, and den lord Colin became a super hero, and den, and den he whooped Zaroku, disarmed 20 armed thugs in Mexico, as dem bullets was bouncing off his chest, ‘nd ****.... oh lord.

And den, kap said let my people go, at that big fode auto plant, and den the white man talked to the Jew accountant and everyone got fired, and the plant moved away, just like lord kap, and he saved the world, “the end”!

Adenndum, and den jhonny made two k for ****ing, and smoked a blunt! End of story.

Comment

Show me your posts bashing Steve Nash when he did it in 2003.
                  **** Steve Nash! And his donkey that rode up on in him....

Comment

they should find a job that doesnt require them to take 2 minutes of their time standing at attention.

a $$$$$ fine works for me.
                    Don’t share this with any azz clowns who can’t ubderstand simple chit!

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisne...854720/video/1

Comment

then you didnt read a thing. im too lazy to come to you and explain it any clearer.

youre on one side, im on the absolute furthest other one, on this matter.
                      I keep telling you. I'm not on any side. All I care about is truth. Once you pick a 'team' you can no longer care about truth.

All I am doing is asking questions of you. I'm not cheerleading for one side or another. What you have responded with has lead to more questions, which I have asked politely enough.

I don't mind if you are too lazy to explain it. That's fine by me, we all choose how we spend our time and you don't owe me answers just cause I'm asking. You don't owe me anything. That's fine.

But you can't attribute me to some mythical 'side'. Picking a side on issues and then cheering for that side is how you choose to do things. I have always found that to be an impediment to finding out the truth though, so I don't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X