Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    The link had nothing to do with my opinion. The link provided factual information that would lead to someone forming an opinion.

This isn't rocket science.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You never gave an answer. The first question can even be answered with a simple yes, it put him in a better situation, or no, it put him in a worse situation, but somehow they are making you trip over yourself.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career?

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Still waiting for your reply. Let's see who is ducking whom.
    1) so, youre saying he was waiting for the ''perfect time'' to kneel and speak up for the oppressed and that its JUST A COINCIDENCE it happened when it did, yes ?!? i dont want to put words in your mouth.

sigh...................

it didnt start with a kneel. it started with a pout.

maybe it IS rocket science

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      1) so, youre saying he was waiting for the ''perfect time'' to kneel and speak up for the oppressed and that its JUST A COINCIDENCE it happened when it did, yes ?!? i dont want to put words in your mouth.

sigh...................

it didnt start with a kneel. it started with a pout.

maybe it IS rocket science
      Dude.....where are the answers?

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career?

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Are they too difficult for you to answer?

Comment

it CLEARLY means NO ONE IN THE NFL GAVE A F UCK. care to prove me wrong ?!?!?
        eh, hem..............

Comment

Dude.....where are the answers?

Are they too difficult for you to answer?
          bruh, it all BEGAN WITH HIM POUTING ON THE BENCH. why do you insist on skipping past important parts in the show ?!?!?

Comment

• 1) so, youre saying he was waiting for the ''perfect time'' to kneel and speak up for the oppressed and that its JUST A COINCIDENCE it happened when it did, yes ?!? i dont want to put words in your mouth.

and bingo was his name-o

Comment

it CLEARLY means NO ONE IN THE NFL GAVE A F UCK. care to prove me wrong ?!?!?
              Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              eh, hem..............

LMAOOOO. Now let's see if you man up and admit you were wrong!

Colin Kaepernick first sits: August 14th, 2016

Tweet: July 8th, 2016

Comment

bruh, it all BEGAN WITH HIM POUTING ON THE BENCH. why do you insist on skipping past important parts in the show ?!?!?
                Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

and bingo was his name-o
                Answer the questions, Elroy. For you to accuse me twice of ducking and for you to now refuse to answer 2 simple questions 3 times is ironic, don't you think?

Comment

LMAOOOO. Now let's see if you man up and admit you were wrong!

Colin Kaepernick first sits: August 14th, 2016

Tweet: July 8th, 2016

wait, not on nfl.com ?!?!?!?

so he knows he doesnt need the nfl as a political platform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, should i post cop vs civie crime stats prior to 2016 ?!?!?

bruh, youre failing all over the place

Comment

Answer the questions, Elroy. For you to accuse me twice of ducking and for you to now refuse to answer 2 simple questions 3 times is ironic, don't you think?

youre thirsty for water yet you wont drink

Comment

• ''were under attack''

does he know anything about b on b crime

or are THOSE attacks not important (to HIS cause) ?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X