Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Do you just make up your own insignificant arguments in your head, and then respond to them, and think they make sense because you have split personalities...?
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let me help you out here. 2 simple questions for you.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career? (Let me remind you that you went on record comparing this to Charles Manson's decision to have his followers murder, with respect to him simply being seen as a hippie.)

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Let's see how you do answering these questions, Elroy.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Blatant lie. I answered this specifically.

Seems that it was pretty sincere if he is willing to continue making life harder for himself. I thought I made that clear, Elroy.
    1) seems as if im just too slicc. all my dots conneck.

2) AGAIN ?!?!?!?

this one answer will work for both since those questions are basically the same

he reacted like a child not anticipating or contemplating the repercussions. ITS ALL IN HIS TIMING, BRUH !!!!!! imho, had this turn out with no other simpleton taking the knee, hed be at the nearest podium apologizing. he lucked out.

this selfie obsessed era were in gave him an out.

but your head is so deep in his lap, you cant/wont think logically. all you do is spew excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      6) the nfl kneeling FAD is more pertinent. its current and needs no history lesson. soooo........gonna duck this too ?!?!?!
      I have no reason to duck anything you've said, Elroy.

Your argument makes no sense. That there was no protest before he was benched doesn't mean that he wasn't concerned about police brutality. You're missing the entire point.

A protest begins somewhere. It's moronic to say that no one cared about an issue before the actual protest is staged.

Of course you don't like my example because it proves that you are making an idiotic argument.

Comment

Seems that it was pretty sincere if he is willing to continue making life harder for himself. I thought I made that clear, Elroy.
        i didnt as you for someone elses opinion. I ASKED YOU FOR YOURS.

Comment

he reacted like a child not anticipating or contemplating the repercussions. ITS ALL IN HIS TIMING, BRUH !!!!!! imho, had this turn out with no other simpleton taking the knee, hed be at the nearest podium apologizing. he lucked out.

this selfie obsessed era were in gave him an out.

but your head is so deep in his lap, you cant/wont think logically. all you do is spew excuses.

You blatantly ducked the questions. That was not an answer.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career?

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Comment

I have no reason to duck anything you've said, Elroy.

Your argument makes no sense. That there was no protest before he was benched doesn't mean that he wasn't concerned about police brutality. You're missing the entire point.

A protest begins somewhere. It's moronic to say that no one cared about an issue before the actual protest is staged.

Of course you don't like my example because it proves that you are making an idiotic argument.
            it CLEARLY means NO ONE IN THE NFL GAVE A F UCK. care to prove me wrong ?!?!?

Comment

i didnt as you for someone elses opinion. I ASKED YOU FOR YOURS.

What are you talking about????? That is my opinion. Who do you think I'm speaking for if not myself????

Comment

You blatantly ducked the questions. That was not an answer.

1. Did kneeling put Colin Kaepernick in a better situation or a worse situation regarding his NFL career?

should i copy/paste my answer

Comment

What are you talking about????? That is my opinion. Who do you think I'm speaking for if not myself????
                  you propped it up with a link. one who thinks on their own doesnt need links.

Comment

you propped it up with a link. one who thinks on their own doesnt need links.
                    The link had nothing to do with my opinion. The link provided factual information that would lead to someone forming an opinion.

This isn't rocket science.

Comment

should i copy/paste my answer
                      You never gave an answer. The first question can even be answered with a simple yes, it put him in a better situation, or no, it put him in a worse situation, but somehow they are making you trip over yourself.

Still waiting for your reply. Let's see who is ducking whom.

Comment

Working...
                      X