Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassuis Marcellus Clay: great man great name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The Japanese created a class if untouchables called burakumin, just so farmers who were the lowest class of people, could have someone to look down on.

Sad isn’t it!
    Yes it looks so sad, seems like a basic human need. Reading history just makes you disgust of your own species. Blood and tear is all you find basically reading the history of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      Yes it looks so sad, seems like a basic human need. Reading history just makes you disgust of your own species. Blood and tear is all you find basically reading the history of people.
      Yeah, I Agee, reading history, and seeing history unfold before my eyes makes me sad!

Comment

Very interesting indeed. There's nothing wrong with knowing who descended from where and ancestral study, but it baffles me even now why it makes a difference where someone is from, or that they happened to be darker than me... or lighter. Who cares? We use the term "black" and "white" as if either one is actually that color... I've yet to see someone ever be pure black, or white. I look at people as dark brown to lighter brown... and that's it.

Whether Rodney King had a moment of clarity, or genuinely meant it when he asked "can't we all get along" doesn't matter because the time for the racial stuff imo should come to an end, and should have s long time ago.

Ali? It's interesting how he took a name from, what appeared to be a righteous man, to the name of a slave trader, I don't get that. It seems like that might have been a case of nothing more than ignorance of his ancestry, or simply to stir up controversy to sell tickets (not like we don't see that all the time in this sport).

Comment

Working...
        X