Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    yeps

they become sympathetic creatures

the more we help, the more we enable them.
    That is exactly how it goes. And then they become so entitled to the help provided to them. But at the other hand what can you do so it won't become an epidemic? Services has to be doled out. Catch 22

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      That is exactly how it goes. And then they become so entitled to the help provided to them. But at the other hand what can you do so it won't become an epidemic? Services has to be doled out. Catch 22
      and dont dare be fed up with them and call them out. youll be marked as some kind of cruel mfer

Comment

do you have any idea how easy it is to toss ideas around without taking time to consider the repercussions or feasibility of said ideas ???

clean needles will reduce the crimes attached to drugs use ?!?!? HOW ?!?!?!?!?

ONCE AGAIN, i dont gaF about an adult wanting to destroy their own bodies. just leave everyone else out of it. its that last sentence that id like to see these big ideas people address.
        The WHO represent millions of years of medical expertise combined. Countless hours of research.

Yet your opposition to them still boils down to 'going with your gut' and calling it common sense.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/b...mmon-nor-sense

It sure feels good to go with your gut. Rewarding. It's an emotional thing.

But I couldn't live with myself, if I was getting my emotional rewards from increasing the suffering of others, and making society a worse place to be. So I don't go with my gut - I go with evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          The WHO represent millions of years of medical expertise combined. Countless hours of research.

Yet your opposition to them still boils down to 'going with your gut' and calling it common sense.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/b...mmon-nor-sense

It sure feels good to go with your gut. Rewarding. It's an emotional thing.

But I couldn't live with myself, if I was getting my emotional rewards from increasing the suffering of others, and making society a worse place to be. So I don't go with my gut - I go with evidence.

common sense is an urban legend

theres no legs to stand on when one stands up for legalizing hard drugs

Comment

idksam

is medical grade ghanja just as good as street shlt ?
            Depends.

The medical grade stuff I've had is strong, but not any stronger than some of the **** I got from dealers throughout the years.

Medical is more consistent though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Depends.

The medical grade stuff I've had is strong, but not any stronger than some of the **** I got from dealers throughout the years.

Medical is more consistent though.
              interesting.....

how often can a sick person refill ?

Comment

common sense is an urban legend

theres no legs to stand on when one stands up for legalizing hard drugs
                'No legs' except for millions of combined years of medical expertise?

C'mon man. Does being a cheerleader for your 'team' mean so much to you that you are willing to see more people suffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  'No legs' except for millions of combined years of medical expertise?

C'mon man. Does being a cheerleader for your 'team' mean so much to you that you are willing to see more people suffer?
                  yeah...living a no hard drug life is painful AF im sure

Comment

interesting.....

how often can a sick person refill ?

As often as you want.

Medical (now recreational in CA) marijuana is a big business. As long as you got cash, they'll give as much as you want.

Some places do limit how much you can buy at once. But no one would realistically run out of large quan****** quickly unless they were selling on the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      As often as you want.

Medical (now recreational in CA) marijuana is a big business. As long as you got cash, they'll give as much as you want.

Some places do limit how much you can buy at once. But no one would realistically run out of large quan****** quickly unless they were selling on the side.
                      WOW.......

cali is good for something after all

shame im not into weed

Comment

Working...
                      X