Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called 'great' Britain for a reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Most Jews fully support the liberal agenda of replacing white people in their own countries with non-whites. You're one of the few who has sense enough not to want to replace them with muslims but replacing white people with Africans or Mexicans and worse no problem.
    What nationality are you?? Xoo.. I'm guessing Asian??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m familiar with these topics, the NWO, ecumenical religious movement, one currency, and they are steady working towards it. People are willingly doing the bidding of the elites.
      These people get paid well at least in the short term (very short term) the way I see it.

They are building DUMB’s. Deep Underground Military Bases, and I won’t be invited when **** goes sideways. I think many white people are willingly trying to join this one world so called utopia.
      I've read this as well. It probably explains where all this "missing government money" goes to. I wouldn't be surprised if a "limited" nuclear war was started while these people have advanced warning to take cover.

I won’t join any ecumenical movement,
      Not a good idea to join these people. You'll pay for it big time when you eventually croak.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        What nationality are you?? Xoo.. I'm guessing Asian??
        I'm white not Asian and I'm not a near white or Asian pretending to be white. That's as specific as I'll get.

Comment

These people get paid well at least in the short term (very short term) the way I see it.

I've read this as well. It probably explains where all this "missing government money" goes to. I wouldn't be surprised if a "limited" nuclear war was started while these people have advanced warning to take cover.

Not a good idea to join these people. You'll pay for it big time when you eventually croak.
          This isn’t shocking, it’s appaling, but not shocking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM

Comment

I'm white not Asian and I'm not a near white or Asian pretending to be white. That's as specific as I'll get.
            I'm a Canadian. Both parents were Italian. I see your afraid to declare yourself. Figures...

Comment

You have probably seen these peaceful freedom loving Muslims before?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXfs8VDu2Q

They are not radical at all.

Comment

Working...
              X