Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called 'great' Britain for a reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    US vs UK banter was funny and playful when they were both developed countries. It's just depressing now. Gone are jokes about bland food and men in skirts. They've been replaced with the very real possibility that the US will be bombing radicalized third-world ****hole UK within a generation.
    what woukd Us bombing UK solve. both countries ceasing to exist. I suppose 90% of the rest of the world would be delighted

Comment

Great? Tell that to the thousands (this is not an exaggeration) of girls who were raped by muslim grooming gangs in Great Britain. It’s astonishing that a first world developed country would allow this to happen. It’s shameful

Comment

The British museum has some of the greatest works of plundered art in the world.

I like British people, kinda, until they get too many pints in them, and relive glory days that passed 3 generations ago.

The decline of Christianity is the sine qua non for the decline of a great Empire, and the rise of Islam. How many mosque’s are needed in England? The conquerors, are being conquered by the very peoples they brought to their knees!

Jewish people are better guests and citizens. Look my British brothers, keep your country free from liberal minded, guilt driven, cucks. . Stand up for the principles that made the UK great, God, Country, and maintain your resolve in the face of third worlder’s who seek to bring your once great country to 7th century Saudi Arabian times.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-19-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Because it fukin rains all the time there cuh.. Them nuts be growin mold and ****..
          The mold is in between their ****ed up teef.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
            Greatest place on earth. Simple as that.
            There was 2 Britains

Lesser Britain, part of france now, and great Britain, the island

Comment

England is my city

Comment

Because it was great once?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  The mold is in between their ****ed up teef.
                  What mold?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    What mold?

Bwahahahahahahaha great find! Annie’s uncle, the earl Of Shytebreath Mannor.

Comment

i know hes old AF but, dayum............

all that money

Comment

Working...
                      X