Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called 'great' Britain for a reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i know hes old AF but, dayum............

all that money
    lol the duke makes me laugh guy doesn't give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Great? Tell that to the thousands (this is not an exaggeration) of girls who were raped by muslim grooming gangs in Great Britain. It’s astonishing that a first world developed country would allow this to happen. It’s shameful
      The top priority of most white countries is to turn themselves non-white as quickly as feasibly possible. Grooming gangs are bad only in the sense that it makes some white people more resistant to being replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        The British museum has some of the greatest works of plundered art in the world.

I like British people, kinda, until they get too many pints in them, and relive glory days that passed 3 generations ago.

The decline of Christianity is the sine qua non for the decline of a great Empire, and the rise of Islam. How many mosque’s are needed in England? The conquerors, are being conquered by the very peoples they brought to their knees!

Jewish people are better guests and citizens. Look my British brothers, keep your country free from liberal minded, guilt driven, cucks. . Stand up for the principles that made the UK great, God, Country, and maintain your resolve in the face of third worlder’s who seek to bring your once great country to 7th century Saudi Arabian times.
        Most Jews fully support the liberal agenda of replacing white people in their own countries with non-whites. You're one of the few who has sense enough not to want to replace them with muslims but replacing white people with Africans or Mexicans and worse no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Most Jews fully support the liberal agenda of replacing white people in their own countries with non-whites. You're one of the few who has sense enough not to want to replace them with muslims but replacing white people with Africans or Mexicans and worse no problem.
          I’m fine with the power structure as it exists now. If men can lift themselves up by their bootstraps, they transcend color, and will be on the forefront in keeping fools in check.

I hate the liberal left agenda. Hard work is it’s own reward. Bust your azz, be better at whatever, pay taxes, and then that liberal crap flies out the window.

I’m not trying to hold anyone back, and I’ll encourage them to free themselves from getting trinkets from the government. It’s best we all contribute our best, and not be settle for the table scraps that the liberal left politicians are willing to give us.

Comment

The top priority of most white countries is to turn themselves non-white as quickly as feasibly possible. Grooming gangs are bad only in the sense that it makes some white people more resistant to being replaced.
            Seems that way to me too. How did we get to this point in history? Is it just a backlash type phenomena or a concerted, directed movement designed to sow seeds of divisiveness in our societies?

Comment

I’m fine with the power structure as it exists now.
              There's the problem.

Comment

Most maybe, but not Poland. It’s the least desirable place merely because it won’t take **** from immigrants, and they will have to work to earn their keep. Plus, Poland is letting in intelligent Ukrainians. Similar language, similar culture... good fit.

Ukrainians no longer want to go to Germany., too many undesirable immigrants living there.

Comment

Seems that way to me too. How did we get to this point in history? Is it just a backlash type phenomena or a concerted, directed movement designed to sow seeds of divisiveness in our societies?
                  This is a worldwide conspiracy that doesn't just involve "The Jews". There are plenty of non-Jews involved through things like Freemasonry and other such secret societies. The goal is to create a one world one religion government that worships Satan. This is what is foretold in the Bible and it looks like they are well on the way. White people in general are an impediment to this plan so the plan involves flooding their countries with non-whites to make them a non-factor. Actually, getting rid of all white people in itself is probably a goal in itself for the NWO or whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Most maybe, but not Poland. It’s the least desirable place merely because it won’t take **** from immigrants, and they will have to work to earn their keep. Plus, Poland is letting in intelligent Ukrainians. Similar language, similar culture... good fit.

Ukrainians no longer want to go to Germany., too many undesirable immigrants living there.
                    This is true. Poland and other Eastern European countries are poorer as well so there isn't as much money to be made.

Comment

This is a worldwide conspiracy that doesn't just involve "The Jews". There are plenty of non-Jews involved through things like Freemasonry and other such secret societies. The goal is to create a one world one religion government that worships Satan. This is what is foretold in the Bible and it looks like they are well on the way. White people in general are an impediment to this plan so the plan involves flooding their countries with non-whites to make them a non-factor. Actually, getting rid of all white people in itself is probably a goal in itself for the NWO or whatever you want to call it.
                      I’m familiar with these topics, the NWO, ecumenical religious movement, one currency, and they are steady working towards it. People are willingly doing the bidding of the elites.

They are building DUMB’s. Deep Underground Military Bases, and I won’t be invited when **** goes sideways. I think many white people are willingly trying to join this one world so called utopia.

I won’t join any ecumenical movement, I won’t freely give up my arms. But, I do find myself taxed outta proportion the the value I get for paying taxes. I’m trying not to give the IRS, justice department cause for going after me. I wish I didn’t have to work for US financial institutions who give my SS number to the IRS.

Comment

Working...
                      X