No announcement yet.

U.S. Blocks U.N. Call for Probe Into 58 Gaza Deaths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Who said I was against an investigation?

Qoute me on that

I just got no sympathy for people sacrificing their children for the sake of a religious pissing contest.

For real, we are talking about an office moving,,, that’s it

If you are dumb enough to protest an office moving, then yes I don’t care if your offspring is shoot.

Darwinism at its finest

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

1) It's not about an office moving.

2) It is now about religion

3) Have sympathy or not, doesn't matter, the investigation is to find out what happened and why, devoid of propaganda

Are you against a independent and transparent investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I remember when Obama clinched the Democrat nomination in 2008. Who was the first group he spoke to? Was it the NAACP? Nope! Was it the Muslim Brotherhood? Nope! Was it the ACLU? Nope! Was it a union group? Nope!

Take a wild guess.............

When he spoke to that group I knew he was another puppet
      June 3rd 2008 Obama clinches Democrat nomination'

June 4th 2008

Comment

June 3rd 2008 Obama clinches Democrat nomination'

June 4th 2008
        Obama said during the Democrat primary he wouldn't wear a flag pin because of the wars. Look at that video where he's wearing the US/Israel flag pin. smh

Comment

Obama said during the Democrat primary he wouldn't wear a flag pin because of the wars. Look at that video where he's wearing the US/Israel flag pin. smh
          It should be unconstitutional that a foreign lobby group can be allowed to exist.

All this fuss about Russia, while you got a foreign power at the heart of US govt, and nobody says a god damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            It should be unconstitutional that a foreign lobby group can be allowed to exist.

All this fuss about Russia, while you got a foreign power at the heart of US govt, and nobody says a god damn thing.
            Because it's political suicide if they do. The Zionist are the original terrorist in the middle east but they don't teach people about groups like Irgun, or the USS Liberty. Israel has done more harm to the U.S. than Russia ever has. Remember what happened to Traficant when he spoke out against the Zionist. Johnathan Pollard should've gotten the death penalty

Comment

1) It's not about an office moving.

2) It is now about religion

3) Have sympathy or not, doesn't matter, the investigation is to find out what happened and why, devoid of propaganda

Are you against a independent and transparent investigation?
              Have an investigation

It’s not like we don’t already know what happened.

“Its now about religion”. Yep, exactly the problem, and I’m fine with offspring getting killed. If religion runs your life like that, then I’m really don’t care about you at all. All religious extremists and their offspring can go jump off a bridge for all I care

Darwinism at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Have an investigation

It’s not like we don’t already know what happened.

“Its now about religion”. Yep, exactly the problem, and I’m fine with offspring getting killed. If religion runs your life like that, then I’m really don’t care about you at all. All religious extremists and their offspring can go jump off a bridge for all I care

Darwinism at its finest
                Sorry that should have been, It's not about religion.

You do realise how small Gaza is, and how the people can't live and can't get supplies as the Israelis control all the ports

They limit the food so that each person only get 1700 cals. They stop medicine from getting in.

I'm not sure what you expect the people to do?

Then you have the situation in the West Bank, where the bulldoze Palestinian houses down, kick out the people and put Jews in.

Why do you think the US vetoed the resolution for the investigation on Israel's behalf?

Comment

Because it's political suicide if they do. The Zionist are the original terrorist in the middle east but they don't teach people about groups like Irgun, or the USS Liberty. Israel has done more harm to the U.S. than Russia ever has. Remember what happened to Traficant when he spoke out against the Zionist. Johnathan Pollard should've gotten the death penalty
                  USs liberty was an accident

U know about uss stark? Same ****

Comment

Lol

At conspiracy theories about how israel and Jews control the us govt

I'll explain it for u guys

American jews, new york, florida, Hollywood elite

Generally liberal, Democrats on the coasts

Evangelical christians who thinks jews have to be in control of Israel for jesus to come back

Conservative, middle america republicans

There's both parties of the us govt right there

Lol at some zionist israeli conspiracy

Those crazy right wing Christians got more influence on supporting israel lol

Comment

US got a $38 billion aid deal with Israel over 10 years.

Over a third of the US's aid budget.
                      And the other third?

You know right?

You obviously wouldn't be talking out of your ass?

Egypt

Ever heard of the camp David accords?

Us brokered peace treaty between Israel and egypt?

You know two countries that have not gone to war since despite 4 major wars before.

Wanna guess that annual military aid was part of that deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X