No announcement yet.

U.S. Blocks U.N. Call for Probe Into 58 Gaza Deaths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    A senior Hamas official admitted Wednesday that dozens of rioters killed by Israeli soldiers in the Gaza Strip were members of the militant group.

The official, Salah Bardawil, told the private Palestinian news outlet Baladna TV that 50 of the protesters killed in Monday's violence were members, with the others being "from the people." He did not specify what roles the victims had in the organization, such as whether they were members of the group's armed wing.

The admission came one day after Björn Stritzel, a reporter for the German tabloid BILD, tweeted so-called "martyrdom pictures" of Hamas militants killed in the violence.

Israel's government said Bardawil had proven that its forces had acted appropriately in response to the mass attempt to cross the border with Gaza. Israel has repeatedly claimed that Hamas uses weekly border protests as cover to stage terror attacks.

"It was clear to Israel and now it is clear to the whole world that there was no popular protest; this was an organized mob of terrorists organized by Hamas," said Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had tallied similar numbers to Hamas', and "won't let those who call for our destruction to breach our borders and to threaten our communities."

In response to the uproar over his remarks, Bardawil later said in a statement that Israel was "legitimizing the killing of Palestinians just because they are Palestinians or just because they are Hamas, even if they were unarmed and defending their dignity and rights."

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...s-members.html

So he first article claims 50 and now it’s less

Jews are funny people, the world knows you are terrorist and no better Jan Hamas. You are also quoting Fox News

The poster boy of Jewish interest lmao

I find it funny how many but hurt Jews here are on here when being told straight up israel are terrorists like Hamas

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Jews are funny people, the world knows you are terrorist and no better Jan Hamas. You are also quoting Fox News

I find it funny how many but hurt Jews here are on here when being told straight up israel are terrorists like Hamas
      Fighting fire with fire! If Mexicans did the same on our southern border, you’ll see similar actions. But Mexican people don’t want to push Americans into the sea.

They don’t have a charter aimed at destroying Israel.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-18-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        lol and you're from the UK. the UK is going to get Lebanon'd by Pakistanis in a generation or two. you probably have already converted to islam yourself you damn cuck given how passionate you are about hamas.
        Inbreeding: joe Rogan & Gavin mcinnes, sad but true.
        This might explain why Amir Khan inherited a baby brain and a weak chin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-18-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

It's says 50 Hamas members right there in bold as claimed by a Palestinian Hamas official to a Syrian TV news outlet. That's 50 of 62. He spoke in an interview Wednesday to Baladna TV...so Syrian TV is a Jewish news interest?

You're grabbing at anything you can.

Here's the interview...

Last edited by jaded; 05-18-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Fake news and a fake post with fake quotes

Pathetic from israel

Comment

Fake news and a fake post with fake quotes

Pathetic from israel
              You're an obvious sorry troll/

Comment

Fake news and a fake post with fake quotes

Pathetic from israel
                You are trolling out of control.

Let me ask you this, “what have you done for anyone other than yourself?”

What are you willing to do to bring peace to the Middle East?

What are you doing in your neighborhood to help people?

Are you waiting to be asked? Hopefully you are doing more than running your fingers over a keyboard trolling!

Take action son, do something.

Don’t you care about the Syrian people? The Kurds who are getting it from two sides. More people died in Syria that Israel ever killed. I guess it’s true, I heard it said, that the death of a family is tragic, but the death of thousands means it’s a war, so who cares?

More that 50 a day are killed in the Syrian conflict. There are nearly 500,000 deaths. Where is your sjw online outrage?
                Last edited by Zaroku; 05-18-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You are trolling out of control.

Let me ask you this, “what have you done for anyone other than yourself?”

What are you willing to do to bring peace to the Middle East?

What are you doing in your neighborhood to help people?

Are you waiting to be asked? Hopefully you are doing more than running your fingers over a keyboard trolling!

Take action son, do something.

Don’t you care about the Syrian people? The Kurds who are getting it from two sides. More people died in Syria that Israel ever killed. I guess it’s true, I heard it said, that the death of a family is tragic, but the death of thousands means it’s a war, so who cares?

More that 50 a day are killed in the Syrian conflict. There are nearly 500,000 deaths. Where is your sjw online outrage?
                  I can’t do anything but I will always expose Jewish lies and others terrorist lies

Glad the un has set up an investigation telling Israel and the USA to fk off, so an israel solder was hit by a rock, one was hurt

So they killed over 100

Let’s see what a true impartial investigation comes out with instead of israel fake news and Jews in here protecting terrorism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44167900
                  Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-18-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I can’t do anything but I will always expose Jewish lies and others terrorist lies

Glad the un has set up an investigation telling Israel and the USA to fk off, so an israel solder was hit by a rock, one was hurt

So they killed 100

Let’s see what’s true impartial investigation comes out with instead of israel fake news
                    While your at it, expose Iranian lies, and proxy wars too. Expose chemical weapons used on the Kurds for decades! Many more have died in those conflicts. Sure keep on your investigative journalist path, but broaden your horizons.

Quick note, nothing will happen to Israe!, Assad, or Iran. The Kurds are facing a genocide at the hands of ISIS and Assad. The US, needs Israel to kill Iranian military leaders in Syria. Obama destabilize Egypt, Lybia, and a few other places. Nothing happened, nada, zero, zilch. The UN can investigate whatever they want, because I couldn’t care less than I do.

It is beyond silly. Israel, the USA, are unfazed.

Keep up the good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      LOL

Egypt was the 2nd largest non nato military aid recipient from the Usa up until 2011

2nd only to Israel

It was stopped in 2011, take a wild guess

Not sure what level its at since

Like I said.... all these ppl wanna talk about stuff they know nothing about

You keep saying that, but it does not disregard any point I have made?

Are you happy with this use of American Tax payer money?

Comment

Working...
                      X