U.S. Blocks U.N. Call for Probe Into 58 Gaza Deaths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I think I laid out my beliefs pretty clearly

If you are a dumb**** religous nutcase that is protesting an office moving, and want to hide behind children, then yes, I hope you and your offspring get ****ing shot and killed..

Darwinism at its finest

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Why anyone in the 1st world would care about this, is beyond me

Your house of cards falls before you even got to the second tier.

If you think the protest is all about an office moving, you are very wrong.

And it seems as you believe people don't have a right to protest. You can think that, you can even think it is OK to kill innocent children and civilians, but it is not about your views, it is about international law.

Now you can think, "who cares about international law" and if states want to commit war crime and murder children they should be allowed to. If you are happy to be that person, that is up to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Your house of cards falls before you even got to the second tier.

If you think the protest is all about an office moving, you are very wrong.

And it seems as you believe people don't have a right to protest. You can think that, you can even think it is OK to kill innocent children and civilians, but it is not about your views, it is about international law.

Now you can think, "who cares about international law" and if states want to commit war crime and murder children they should be allowed to. If you are happy to be that person, that is up to you.
      What was the protest about, if not the embassy moving?

Is it some religious BS

Then yes, I don’t mind you being shot and killed

Comment

• To be honest I feel like the Arabs brought this on themselves.
        They had their best chance to make a peace treat with an American President that would be favorable towards them in Obama and they over reached.

Trump is about to go full Zionist on them. And they’re going to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          To be honest I feel like the Arabs brought this on themselves.
          They had their best chance to make a peace treat with an American President that would be favorable towards them in Obama and they over reached.

Trump is about to go full Zionist on them. And they’re going to lose.
          Obama the peace maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            Obama the peace maker.
            Tried to be but he forgot that with some people if you give an inch they try to take a mile.
            Obama was pressuring Israel to make concessions but it was never enough for the Palestinians.
            They will never get an opportunity like that again during our lifetimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Tried to be but he forgot that with some people if you give an inch they try to take a mile.
              Obama was pressuring Israel to make concessions but it was never enough for the Palestinians.
              They will never get an opportunity like that again during our lifetimes.
              Agreed, that ship sailed under obama, under Clinton, under carter... in 52, and many other times.

I think they might have missed all the boats in our lifetime.

Comment

Working...
              X