Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Murdering is murdering

Stealing is stealing

I ain’t here to preach a is better than b, the world hates Jews and the actions of yesterday is the reason. Religion causes so much sht

This end of day sht with Jews and their hardline religion beliefs is cancer like Isis
    A lot of things cause so much ****

Not just religion

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      A lot of things cause so much ****

Not just religion
      It starts with a religion stamping their authority by people with power forcing their hardline views

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Dude they have video showing Palestinians shooting at drone

Shooting? Peaceful unarmed civilian protestors. Is that possible?

They mustve been firing bullets out of peace signs while singing we are the children or something
        Did I look like I "love" Arabs?... or like I would be tricked by those Hamas "old school" human shields?...

Comment

The U.S. refuses to even listen to others. smh

Comment

When I lived in Beirut Hamas and Hezbollah were known to instigate and then cry foul when Israel retaliated so I don't know what to believe.

Bombs would go off in Beirut and it had nothing to do with the Lebanese or any Africans escaping poverty and trying to win the lottery to Europe, but they paid the consequences.

Yes, Israel can be heavy handed but honestly I think they were rather restrained considering Hamas wouldn't be if the shoe was on the other foot.

I lived there in the late nineties . I see zero has changed.

Comment

The US needs to get out of Israel's ass. This sh^t is & has been embarrassing. Anyone else killing unarmed women & children are getting sh^t on. Somehow not Israel. I understand Israel wants to protect its own interest, but at what cost are they doing that? I say they've become the enemy of society with their actions (although lol not the enemy of the US).

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                When I lived in Beirut Hamas and Hezbollah were known to instigate and then cry foul when Israel retaliated so I don't know what to believe.

Bombs would go off in Beirut and it had nothing to do with the Lebanese or any Africans escaping poverty and trying to win the lottery to Europe, but they paid the consequences.

Yes, Israel can be heavy handed but honestly I think they were rather restrained considering Hamas wouldn't be if the shoe was on the other foot.

I lived there in the late nineties . I see zero has changed.
                Thousands and thousands of Palestinians

Israel got helicopters, tanks, artillery, machine guns

50-60 dead is nothing

Don't mean shiet

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The US needs to get out of Israel's ass. This sh^t is & has been embarrassing. Anyone else killing unarmed women & children are getting sh^t on. Somehow not Israel. I understand Israel wants to protect its own interest, but at what cost are they doing that? I say they've become the enemy of society with their actions (although lol not the enemy of the US).
                  Everyone kills civilians, women and children.

Just how it is. That's war.

The real question is intent and situation, dumb panda.

Comment

Regardless of your stance on this particular issue, it just drives home the fact that the UN is by and large a pointless institution, largely because of the way the security council works. No matter what gets proposed, if its of any consequence then chances are that at least one SC member is going to veto it because their interests are so frequently opposed. If it can be negative towards the US or one of its regional allies in any way, the US vetoes. If it advances US interests in most of the world, Russia vetoes. It's all a joke.

Comment

The democrats are the anti israel party

Dudes should not win another election or else america will be flooded with mozos

Comment

Working...
                      X