No announcement yet.

US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Chump change. I read somewhere that white tourists were told by the government to stop climbing that big red rock.

So a lot of white European people are giving back land and leaving the continent. That’s great news. They were never invited in the first place. I see that in power negotiations, the side with the power, sets the terms and conditions. I tell bleeding heart American liberals to give back their land to the native Americans and move back to Europe.

It’s easy as pie to be liberal with strangers, and less liberal/kind to people you ****ed over who used to live on land that was stolen.

You see where I’m going with this, right? Where do we start, how do we remedy past wrongs? Money? Indigenous people only need money now, because of the society we build on the land of their forefathers. The BritishFrench did a poor job in the ME. The British really ****ed up the India-Pakistan divide.

Western powers made big decisions with land they didn’t own, and when they left, or abandoned colonies, created chaos. I think that the western powers have done a lot of good, but in a self serving manner.

Where do we begin? How do we undue or remedy the past errors? Some people cannot and will not sell their legacy for money.
    Non-indigenous Australians aren’t leaving and country has fastest population growth in OECD

Indigenous people make up less than 2% of the population and are largely irrelevant to everyday life so government just throws money at them to keep them quiet

Illiteracy, incarceration, domestic abuse and alcoholism is rife

Majority won’t help themselves as are on $1000+ per week in benefits and most leaders are totally corrupt

Stuff like stopping people walking up Uluru (Ayer’s Rock) is just fluff to appease lefties

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Non-indigenous Australians aren’t leaving and country has fastest population growth in OECD

Indigenous people make up less than 2% of the population and are largely irrelevant to everyday life so government just throws money at them to keep them quiet

Illiteracy, incarceration, domestic abuse and alcoholism is rife

Majority won’t help themselves as are on $1000+ per week in benefits and most leaders are totally corrupt

Stuff like stopping people walking up Uluru (Ayer’s Rock) is just fluff to appease lefties
      We got the same **** in America. I’ll edit with a very interesting case study, gimme a few minutes before you reply, it’s interesting.
      Edit:

Here you go.
      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-wall-cbsn-originals/

A people divided by a border, tribe split by the land grab that went down in the America’s.

Instead of rockets, It’s cartel drugs to the US, and Weapons to Mexico.
      When the US government started a war with Mexico, it was condemned in Europe as a land grab. The tejanos had a signed treaty, “the treaty of Guadalupe Hildago, promising Mexicans and native peoples would keep their lands. It also gave people the right to speak Spanish, or whatever language they chose. It was never ratified, and then land claim offices were Burt, to hide the history of ownership. No wonder people drink themselves to death on reservations.

The Ainu in japan were displaced by the nihonjin..

I have no clue on how to proceed in remedying the worlds issues. Crimea has been written off by the west, might seemingly makes right.

Many Jews were kicked out of Muslim countries, in 1948 and after. They lost everything, and went to Israel. Ill try to find a paper on it.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-15-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

55 dead, nearly 2000 injured

8 months old baby girl killed by tear gas dropped into a tent hundreds of meters from a fence by a drone

Amnesty International (and others) calling it crimes against humanity

Hardly a laughing matter

When somebody gets “gunned down” they’re usually dead. Hence “gunned down” and not shot.

Where are you getting this 2000 number from and are you saying that 2055 people were shot just yesterday?

Also, can you source the story on the 8 mo old baby?

Lastly, send thewhitegirl my regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          When somebody gets “gunned down” they’re usually dead. Hence “gunned down” and not shot.

Where are you getting this 2000 number from and are you saying that 2055 people were shot just yesterday?

Hahahahahahaha send the white girl my regards! Bwahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Why not? it's definitely the lesser of two evils in comparison to Israel.
              Yeah and gaytheists should vacation there.

You'll like Gaza too

Comment

Being stupid is no excuse for being ignorant

Sydney is in Australia

Australia is not in Texas, it’s actually another country

And no, we don’t have kangaroos hopping down the street

What Australia has is a very large and powerful Jewish population so this article is not opinion, it’s fact

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/deadly-gaza-protests-cloud-israel-s-us-embassy-opening-in-jerusalem-20180514-p4zfad.html

Getting really sick of educating you dummies

Comment

Being stupid is no excuse for being ignorant

Sydney is in Australia

Australia is not in Texas, it’s actually another country

And no, we don’t have kangaroos hopping down the street

What Australia has is a very large and powerful Jewish population so this article is not opinion, it’s fact

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-...14-p4zfad.html

Getting really sick of educating you dummies
                  Didn’t ask you to tell me anything about Australia. Are you high?

Comment

Oh FFS...:rfl::rfl:

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      So it was you...you're Lebanese. You're big on emotion but weak on facts and ran off when I gave them to you in our last discussion about this when Trump announced the move. You said there would be more bombing around the world and I told you there would be anyways.
                      He's actually a white kid from the US.

You do realize this is another SafeSpace alt, don't you? Hence the attrition tactics and denial you spoke of him doing to you at an earlier time.

That's exactly what he does, ya know.

You'd be wise to put him on ignore. All you'll get out of him is attrition tactics, insults, and him talking about how he 'won' again.

Comment

Working...
                      X