Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    2000 injured dummy

I never claimed 2000 dead
    You're the same moron who argued with me in the thread in Nov when Trump announced he would make the move...and then ran away after I gave you the historical timeline of Jordan's invasion of Israel...right? You asked WTF Jordan had to do with anything when I asked why the Palestinians didn't kick out Jordan if they wanted Jerusalem. I can't remember if that was you or not and just want to clarify it so that I don't waste my time with you in case it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      You're the same moron who argued with me in the thread in Nov when Trump announced he would make the move...and then ran away after I gave you the historical timeline of Jordan's invasion of Israel...right? You asked WTF Jordan had to do with anything when I asked why the Palestinians didn't kick out Jordan if they wanted Jerusalem. I can't remember if that was you or not and just want to clarify it so that I don't waste my time with you in case it was.
      I have no idea but how can Palestine kick anyone out when they literally have nothing to fight with?

No weapons, no political support, nada

They’re sitting ducks for a maniac like Netanyahu and the world just sits idly by

Comment

I have no idea but how can Palestine kick anyone out when they literally have nothing to fight with?

They’re sitting ducks for a maniac like Netanyahu and the world just sits idly by
        Well at least they you to make threads and posts about all day.

Comment

Well at least they you to make threads and posts about all day.
          Imagine how pissed off I would be if I was an Arab and not married to a Jew

Comment

Imagine how pissed off I would be if I was an Arab and not married to a Jew
            I don't get your point or why you even bring that up.

Comment

I don't get your point or why you even bring that up.
              Because I'm impartial and value humanity over preconceived bias

Fact is that most Americans are absolutely clueless when it comes to the ME

As an example, I've sat in a room where an American Secretary of State told a hereditary ruler that the US wants democracy in his country

I wonder how Queen Elizabeth would react if some nobody told her to abdicate

I've also seen firsthand how Palestinians are discriminated against by their fellow Arabs simply because they're stateless

Repeating the same mistakes of previous generations is a recipe for disaster and we saw that today

The Palestinians will undoubtedly strike back and the ignorant will say "I told you so."

Anyone with half a brain will say "this **** ain't working, so let's do something different."

Unfortunately, the world has Netanyahu and Trump

Comment

Nada except Iranian rockets, weapons, advisors, etc. I think your confusing kids who throw rocks at tanks, and Palestine/Muslim fighters, who hide behind women and children. Israel drops leaflets, warning non combatatants to get outta harms way, yet innocent defenseless soldiers use civilians as human shields. I guess that is what strong Muslim warriors do right?

Israel has zero margin for error in dealing with so called Palestinians. Most Palestinians are Arabs who moved to Palestine and suddenly become Palestinian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Nada except Iranian rockets, weapons, advisors, etc. I think your confusing kids who throw rocks at tanks, and Palestine/Muslim fighters, who hide behind women and children. Israel drops leaflets, warning non combatatants to get outta harms way, yet innocent defenseless soldiers use civilians as human shields. I guess that is what strong Muslim warriors do right?

Israel has zero margin for error in dealing with so called Palestinians. Most Palestinians are Arabs who moved to Palestine and suddenly become Palestinian.
                  I’ve lived in the ME mate

Nobody in their right mind wants to be a Palestinian

What’s more, Israel has nukes, dome missile defence, drones, a virtually unlimited defence budget, complete disdain for international law and support of US

Palestine has **** all

It’s genocide

Go there, see your family and discover the truth

Comment

Because I'm impartial and value humanity over preconceived bias

Fact is that most Americans are absolutely clueless when it comes to the ME

As an example, I've sat in a room where an American Secretary of State told a hereditary ruler that the US wants democracy in his country

I wonder how Queen Elizabeth would react if some nobody told her to abdicate

I've also seen firsthand how Palestinians are discriminated against by their fellow Arabs simply because they're stateless

Repeating the same mistakes of previous generations is a recipe for disaster and we saw that today

The Palestinians will undoubtedly strike back and the ignorant will say "I told you so."

Anyone with half a brain will say "this **** ain't working, so let's do something different."

Unfortunately, the world has Netanyahu and Trump
                    This is how the world works. Whoever kicked out the previous power of let's say Jerusalem for example...which previously happened to be Jordan...gets to call the land theirs and the US might choose to build an embassy on it. So what happened or what didn't happen had nothing to do with Palestinians because they didn't do shit. If they had been the ones to kick out the Jordanians the US might have built an Embassy there...but instead they just protest and provoke a response and cry after.

Who cares? Chaos is just a normal part of Muslim life.

Comment

I’ve lived in the ME mate

Nobody in their right mind wants to be a Palestinian

What’s more, Israel has nukes, dome missile defence, drones, a virtually unlimited defence budget, complete disdain for international law and support of US

Palestine has **** all

It’s genocide

Go there, see your family and discover the truth
                      I will. My two nephews in the IDF are on 24 hour alert.
                      I got a few friends in Israel, and they are split down the middle on this topic. America, Russia, and China also have complete disdain for international law.

The law of the jungle prevails.

Comment

Working...
                      X