US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He did.

You're exhibiting serious ignorance as to what a President can do as C-in-C.

And when its explained to you, you get pig-headed and refuse to learn.
    You're the ignorant one, he didn't prove nothing. You need to take your own advice and learn from what I've laid out for you about the Iran deal because clearly your clueless. I'm already tired of trying to put common sense in your mind.

Comment

• North Korea will never denuclearise. That would be incredibly stupid of the regime. If the US objective is to remove the North Korean nukes, then the talks are failed before they begin. The objective should only be to de-escalate the tensions and integrate the regime into the wider world to build interdependence so that Korea stops being a potential trigger for a nuclear war, and permit the demilitarisation of the peninsula. That is the only rational objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        You're the ignorant one, he didn't prove nothing.
        You're the one ignorant of the President's powers as C-in-C.

He proved his point to anyone who knows the facts. Superfans, pig-headed fools, know-it-alls, and those in denial simply can't be expected to ever get it.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        You need to take your own advice and learn from what I've laid out for you about the Iran deal because clearly your clueless. I'm already tired of trying to put common sense in your mind.
        It's not about common sense, it's about facts.

And the fact is that deal wasn't ratified by the Senate.

So if a President alone commits to the deal, a President alone can withdraw from it.

Had it been ratified by the Senate, Trump couldn't have withdrawn from it on his own.

This is basic Civics here.

And you can't escape it.

Comment

You're the one ignorant of the President's powers as C-in-C.

He proved his point to anyone who knows the facts. Superfans, pig-headed fools, know-it-alls, and those in denial simply can't be expected to ever get it.

It's not about common sense, it's about facts.

And the fact is that deal wasn't ratified by the Senate.

So if a President alone commits to the deal, a President alone can withdraw from it.

Had it been ratified by the Senate, Trump couldn't have withdrawn from it on his own.

This is basic Civics here.

And you can't escape it.
          In one post you're saying I'm ignorant on what the President is capable of without any consent then in the next post you're discrediting a deal that happened without consent, so what side are you on? I'm lost.

Comment

In one post you're saying I'm ignorant on what the President is capable of without any consent then in the next post you're discrediting a deal that happened without consent, so what side are you on? I'm lost.
            Yes, you are lost.

I was pointing out you were wrong on those two separate issues.

You were wrong on the President's powers as C-in-C, and you're wrong on the Iran deal in terms of Senate ratification.

Do keep up.

Maybe do more paying attention, and less time trying to be snarky.

Comment

Yes, you are lost.

I was pointing out you were wrong on those two separate issues.

You were wrong on the President's powers as C-in-C, and you're wrong on the Iran deal in terms of Senate ratification.

Do keep up.

Maybe do more paying attention, and less time trying to be snarky.
              Why keep up when I'm way ahead? Too easy.

Comment

Why keep up when I'm way ahead? Too easy.
                When you mimic a guy, you ain't ahead, genius.

Here, take a read. Fits you perfectly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

If you'd like to better understand the President's powers as C-in-C, or to learn how the Senate must ratify treaties under our Constitution, you hit me up. I'll be glad to help. After all, someone once had to teach those concepts to me.

But if you want to exhibit the Dunning-Kruger effect further, I'm really not interested.

Comment

• The fact is Obama made the deal. One man. There was no "we".

Obviously we can't lie by breaking an agreement we never entered into.

Comment

Working...
                  X