Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Parents Complain About Allowing Black Students Into NYC Upper Westside School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    What about it, I am sure he knew he was wrong, but ego is a hell of a thing, and no one will deny that Trump has an ego.
    LMAOOOOOOO. Connect those dots, Jimbo. I know you can do it.

Comment

• So do i get some e-points for correctly predicting you'd avoid my questions?

Do I 'win', or does your undefeated streak continue on?

Comment

However, are any of his Presidential policies racist? NO
        US court says Trump travel ban unlawfully discriminates against Muslims

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/us-c...t-muslims.html

Let it go, Jimbo. I think we're done here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Just a point:

You have more posts than travestny, which suggests you put so more time and effort into e-beefs and 'Winning' some stupid e-game than you are criticizing him for.

Based on the post count and join date, it could easily be argued your life revolves around 'Winning' on the Internet more than his.
          lol terrible point.

travestyny joined in 2008 and almost has the same amount of posts as 1bad. travestyny's post rate is actually higher. 12,504 posts is pretty modest anyway for somebody who joined in 2005.

c'mon dunn, this is basic level numbers ****. thought you went to college?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So do i get some e-points for correctly predicting you'd avoid my questions?

Do I 'win', or does your undefeated streak continue on?
            Did you suddenly forget how to quote me? Or did you get triggered again by me noting that you got so triggered that you quoted me in the first place? You enjoying the mind fvvck???

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Brownie points? Go watch the 2nd video. He stood by trump.

Shows that you're not trying to see the truth here, Jimbo. Just like you wouldn't admit you were wrong about anything...and you've been wrong a few times here. Just say it:

You'll feel like a better man. I promise.
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAOOOOOOO. Connect those dots, Jimbo. I know you can do it.

So far you have provided scant evidence at best to indicate Trump is racist, but keep going squirt, lets see what else you have. You might have to dig back to 1960's to find more material now.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                LMAOOOOO. So then the president is stupid. Is that what you're saying?

Now let's go back to this one. Watch and reply.

and...
                "What do you call a person who says racist comments"?
                "A racist."
                "Are you saying Trump's comments were racist"?
                "Yes."

SO the judge can't do his job because he is Mexican????

Is that enough, Jimbo? I'm bored of this now. You're not putting up much of a fight. I didn't even get to the Muslim ban, shlthole countries, and Mexican rapists yet!

So um....weren't you going to tell us about how the people at this school meeting are racist? Let's see what you got
                No, very outspoken, possibly too outspoken.

It's 2018 the year where people like to pretend they're offended over nothing and AND its the year where everything is racist its cool to say someone you disagree with is racist without any serious proof behind it.
                A racist a true racist doesn't help minorities out and there is plenty of instances with Trump helping non-whites out, plenty of non-whites employed by him.

The Muslim ban was logical, you're leading a country you can't lead a country on emotions Imagine If a military general lead his soldiers off of "ooh I don't want to lose anymore men in this hard fight, lets just quit and let the other guys win"

The racist narrative is boring, we get it you don't like Trump you're entitled to not like him, but grow a pair and stop spouting B.S.

Comment

So far you have provided scant evidence at best to indicate Trump is racist, but keep going squirt, lets see what else you have. You might have to dig back to 1960's to find more material now.
                  Jim, would you consider yourself racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by King GGG View Post
                    No, very outspoken, possibly too outspoken.

It's 2018 the year where people like to pretend they're offended over nothing and AND its the year where everything is racist its cool to say someone you disagree with is racist without any serious proof behind it.
                    A racist a true racist doesn't help minorities out and there is plenty of instances with Trump helping non-whites out, plenty of non-whites employed by him.

The Muslim ban was logical, you're leading a country you can't lead a country on emotions Imagine If a military general lead his soldiers off of "ooh I don't want to lose anymore men in this hard fight, lets just quit and let the other guys win"

The racist narrative is boring, we get it you don't like Trump you're entitled to not like him, but grow a pair and stop spouting B.S.

Then reply about the videos you quoted.....or stop spouting B.S.

Comment

• We live in the year where people are actually making documentaries about fictitious made up characters from the Simpsons and complaining about how it perpetuate and houses racism, the long running family show that mocks EVERYTHING... This is how ridicilious it has become in 2018, being called a racist now is so insignificant because you can get called a racist for doing your job by the book like the police officers who removed the black guys out of that Starbucks lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X